Chapter 1

PVO:Dream Wright
Once There Was This Girl ❤️❗️She Was Pretty and Fun Asf🥰 But one Day All That Changed She Met a Boy Who Was a Little Older than Her but she Didn't mind because she Really liked Him😍❗️ as Time Went on they Talked Everyday Called each other Every moment they got But one Day they Broke Up Due to some Family Issues So They Didnt speak for a Month Than He came Back into Her Life💛🥰 She Was So happy They Finally Fell love Again but this time There relationship began To Fall a Little He started Cheating and Hurting her Heart and Feelings😞💔Months Pass One Day she Texted One Of Her Guy Friends and He Boyfriend Found Out And He Was Not Happy 😡💯 So He Broke up With Her and Found Him a Girlfriend the very same Day😞💔 She Was Hurt For about a Month or two But She Grow Stronger💯 She Had a Glow Now that he wasnt in the picture A couple of months Went by and He Texted her She Looked at the Message like Huh😕 But she Couldn't lie she Did kind of miss him so she Texted back they were so happy to be talking about so he popped the Question on the 1Yr anniversary he Asked Will you be my girlfriend again😍 she gladly said Yesss💛❗️ so They began Dating Once More This Time it was Really Different They got to see each other on the Every single Day and Be on the phone More and Just be Closer To Each other the Ended Up Getting an Apartment Together Little Did She Know This Was Only The Beginning Of Things One Day He Changed and So Did his Anger She would be so Scared to be Around Him He Would Punch Holes in walls Til his Hands Were covered in blood He Would curse He Out and Call Her Mean And ugly Names He cut all Communication from Her No Friends No going out no Partys Nothing but home,and Family and Sometimes not Even Family She was Completely Ghosted From The World He Had Her Completely Locked Down By a Four Letter Word (LOVE) She Always Thought to Her Self Like Maybe He Doesn't Want Anyone to take me From Him Or He Thinks Im going To Leave Him But Nun Of that Was True He Wanted her To Cook Clean And Move When He Said Move But Little did He Know She Had a Trick Or two Up Her Sleeve.