Chapter 6

PVO:Devin
Its My Last Day in the Hospital i Can Finally go home Today I call Dream And Tell Her Come and Get Me She Says Ok And 15Mins Later She Pulls Up in a Brand New Mercedes-Benz Jeep i Looking at Her Like Where you Get This From She Says a Gift From Her Family I Just Say ok And Hop In🤷🏾‍♀️❗️ We Get Home and She Says she Needs To Talk To me Last Time She Said that I Almost beat her Ass Half To Death i Sit To listen to What she Gotta Say "Bae i know u Think i have Cheated On U but i dont Even Go anywhere To Cheat on u So That Thought in ur mind Is Ridiculous" i Think About and She right She Do Be in the crib all day SometimesAnd plus She Only got 3 Homegirls So Yea She Right i Say "ok Baby u right im sorry For the shit i put u through ❗️💯" she Smiles Gives me a kiss and after That We have a Lil make up sex After that i leave to go see About these Puss ass who shot me I roll up on my homie Jay I heard He Got some info on my shooting to So I Pull up on him he hops in we getting To Chatting About and getting All the info i find out its the same niggas that killed my brother i knew i heard on of the voices I remember he came to my grandma house and Apologized for killing hin so after that convo i head home I also found out these niggas gotta lil Sister i think to myself like oh yea this lil hoe is dead next day comes along i find out where the bitch works and all she works i Starti Plotting and Making Plans Ima Kidnap her ass And Torture Her Ass ❗️ Ima Make This hoe Feel my pain.

PVO:Dream
i Hear Devin In the Room Fussing I Peak open the door A Little its him and His Homeboys Jay And Rico I know Jay He Is an Ole time Friend of my Family He Doesn't know What im planning to do to Den Of He Did He Would Have Been Said Something to Devin.... i get up and Head to the Shower to Start My Day im going to check on my Bundle of Joy hop out the shower Brush my Teeth And Comb my hair I tell devin ill be back and head To the Doctors office Oh yea I forgot to mention i gotta new Car Devin might of told y'all already Tho🤷🏾‍♀️😂 i get to the doctor sign my name and wait Ten minutes the calling my Name They Do my Ultrasound And I Get the Wrose Never Of my Life🤭❗️

(What Yall Think Happend?)-