2p America x Reader || Are you kidding me?! (Semi-Lemon)

You were watching the avengers movie on a lazy Sunday evening without boyfriend. Allen Jones.

He sighed once again as you were glued to the screen as the character named 'Loki' came on screen.

Why the fuck did you like him so much?

"Oi, F/N stop getting horny over mr. God over there and pay attention to me"phe said, attempting to get your attention, which failed. Allen growled and stood, then walked to the power and switched it off.

"No!" You yelped as the power went out, turning off the movie and your lov- loki, in the process. You stood up and looked around for your American boyfriend.

"Al? Where are you?" you started walking in the direction you hoped was the laundry to turn on the power when suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around

your waist and a pair of lips started kissing you neck

"Hey babe~" Al purred as you tilted your head to give him more access.

"Hello Allen." He stopped, you only called him that when you were mad at him, this was bad..If he didn't calm you down, he won't get laid. That would cause sexual frustration. Not a good thing..

"C'mon babe, we can continue watching the movie later." He ran his hands up and down your sides as you sighed.

"Fine..but yo-" you gasped as Al bit into your neck, he was always the rough type after all. You felt al pick you up and carry you up the stairs of your shared apartment. He threw you onto the bed and started Massaging your breasts through your bra, you moaned and arched your back.

"A-Al~" you moaned a little louder, as he moved his knee to rub your covered vital regions, you could see his smirk and he rubbed harder and lifted up your shirt exposing your s/c stomach and f/c bra.

"Babe, you're so perfect" you blushed at this, you loved when he showered you with love, which was rarely for him, he took of your bra and started sucking in the pink bud. You moaned, running your hands through his hair. Your gaze traveled past the clock on the bedside table and you froze.

"Shit! I got to go al! I promised Mattie I'd meet up with him" You sat up, affectively knocking Al off in the process before pulling your shirt down and rushing out he door.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

!Extending ending!

The Frustrated American sat in the kitchen figuring out why the fuck you had to meet with his Canadian brother.

Wait a minute..

You forgot to put your bra back on...

Let's just say when you got home you were in big trouble..