Chapter 6

Justice<P.O.V>

          I felt it something was going on and I was gonna find out what it was. "Baby,"I called out as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling my wife close to me. "Yes baby?" Her soft voice said back. "I have to go out of town on business about this club in Memphis." I said kissing her shoulder. "Okay when do you leave?" "Tomorrow," I said kissing her forehead. "Ok just promise me when you get back you gonna give me six rounds of dick,I wanna remember why I married your ass," I laughed. "oh you got jokes,"I said looking at her and fucked her senseless that whole night.

Jax <P.O.V>

I had finally woke up it was dark as fuck outside I got my ass up and went to cook something to eat, yes I can cook I been cooking since I was seven. My mom told me if I learn how to take care of my self a woman couldn't handicap me and I'll always survive with or without a female. So I learned how to work,cook,wash clothes especially, and clean; spend money on a maid for what when I can clean up myself. "Aww thanks babe because you sure do know how to make me hungry," my mom said kissing my neck. Oh shit hold up she must be trippin my eyes bucked and my lips grew a wicked smile let's play shall we. "Oh yes I do,"I said still cooking it was dim I only had the stove top light on. "If you keep fucking me like this I might just not let you leave for your trip,"she said grabbing my dick Catching me off guard. Hmm so dad is going out of town I thought to myself this should be fun. "Fuccck woman," I let out a throaty moan. "You know I really want to think you in the best way," she whispered sexy as fuck in my ear as she slowly dropped to her knees as she was about to pull my sweats down. "Nae where you at don't tell me you tappin out,"my dad yelled fuck I thought to myself. My mom looked up at me and got up quick backing away in disbelief she shook her head and whispered. "I'm so sorry please forgive me," she whispered rubbing her hands nervously as she looked at my full hard on. I walked up to her and whispered in her ear "you're forgiven but I won't forget,"I pressed my body against hers as I towered over her I bent down and whispered in her ear, soon as I walked back to the stove my dad came from the stairs. "Alright chef it's smelling good in here I like it that's a good sign,"he said as he walk over to my mom towering over her. "So you disappearing on me now what,to much dick can't handle?" He asked her yup you damn right I was ear hustlin. "You the one that disappeared what pussy to creamy?" She asked going towards the stairs.

Renae <P.O.V>

"I'm so sorry please forgive me," I whispered rubbing my hands nervously at that moment I knew I had just fucked up as i looked at his full hard on what the fuck I thought this nigga was monster big I knew his father was big but damn. He walked up on me and whispered in my ear "you're forgiven but I won't forget,"He pressed his body against mine and towered over me and bent down and whispered in my ear; "I know he can make you cream and scream but I can make you cry and squirt," soon as he walked back to the stove Justice came from the stairs. "Alright chef it's smelling good in here I like it that's a good sign,"he said to Sean as he walk over to me towering over me. "So you disappearing on me now what,to much dick can't handle?" He asked me. "You the one that disappeared what pussy to creamy?" I asked going towards the stairs.

I couldn't get out of my own head.(fuck this is so wrong)(what an I gonna do?) (Damn his dick was big tho) (I wonder if I can squirt for real?) (Girl he can't handle all this woman) what the fuck am I thinking this is my son I'm a terrible person. I got in the shower to clean my mind and body of my sinful thoughts.

{Daydream}

"What is you doing your father is in the next room?" I asked as he got in the shower with me. "Did you forget he went out of town two days ago?" My mind went blank. "Oh I Jason get out what's wrong with you I can't do this." I said as my breathing started to get quicker. He looked at me and licked his lips, "Damn you so fine,so sexy," He said causing me to look up at him. "Jas...." I was cut off by him kissing me he put his arms around my waist causing me to allow entrance as his tongue met mine. Pushing us under the water our bodies was hot dripping with lust and heat and so much sexual tension you can feel it going around the whole house. "I would never force you but everything is telling me you want this,"he said slapping his dick against my dripping honey home. He picked me up causing my legs to wrap around him.
{End of Daydream}
*Knock Knock*

Justice was knocking on the shower glass door I opened it. "You alright baby?" He asked. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked washing my body with my moon stars and sun body wash from Avon. "You just started to seem a little off after I wasn't in bed when you woke up." He said moving my hair out my face. "Oh I was just expecting another round that's all," I said. "Oh is that right?" He asked turning off the shower and taking my hand leading me to the bathroom sink facing the mirror. He stood behind me and whispered in my ear.

      "Did I tell you how gorgeous you are?" He asked I smiled. "Actually you did and that's how I got pregnant." I said as we laughed I looked in the mirror and watched as he put my hair up in a ponytail and attacked my spots on my waistline, neck, lower back and ass. He came up and slid right in my hot wet sticky honey home. "Ooouuuu shhhhit," I hissed out as he deep stroked and took his time with me making love to my body. I watched as he went in and out of me more of my juices glistening his dick with each thrust. My head went back in pure bliss and I moaned his name. "Baby your so fuckin hot damn your a hot ass oven," he said in my ear with one hand on my throat and his arm around my waist hold me in place as he made me take every single inch of him. "Look at me," I hear him say. I open my eyes and look in the mirror to see him looking back at me. My climax is so close I can feel my body shaken all of a sudden his face start changing i see him then Sean him then Sean he said to me; "didn't I tell you I'm gonna make you squirt?" "Who's this pussy for?!" Justice yelled "You,"I cried out as he picked up the pace.

           He started pounding me and soon all I can see was Sean looking back at me through the mirror. He bent me over and started to pound me I gripped the edge of the sink. My moans was coming out uncontrollably and I felt this uneasy feeling in my stomach. "More ouuuu come on baby harder," I said the feeling kept growing Sean gripped my breast and played with my nipple while rubbing my clit. "Fuck ouuu baby don't stop don't stoooooo,"I said as I pissed everywhere. "Ohhhhhh ohhhh,"I looked back at Justice who's eyes were glue to me. "Damn baby if I knew that, I would have fucked you in the mirror a long time ago,"said Justice slapping my ass as I got back in the shower.

Justice <P.O.V>

"Sean!" I yelled "Yes?" He asked coming to the room. "Look I have to leave tomorrow morning umm  look after your mother while I'm gone I have no idea how long the trip is gonna be but I will make sure I'm quick about it I promise I won't be long son," I said reassuring Sean. "Trust me dad I got this,we're gonna be fine,"I said to my dad looking him straight in the eye. I continued to pack "I got you an office downtown in our law firm handling paperwork if anything looks out of place call your mother she will show you exactly what to do,"I explained to Sean as I continued to pack "oh and before I forget happy early birthday,"I said tossing brand new car and house keys to my son I'm not kicking him out but when ever he is ready his house and car is paid for. "Look son I'm not kicking you out this is for when ever your ready everything is paid for and you are on payroll at the office so you have a career off top you can save and invest in more shit but just know when me and your mom close our eyes and leave this earth you are set," I said as he nodded in understanding. "Thanks dad," I said as he shook my hand and gave me a hug. "There's nothing I won't do for you I love you son now go tell your mother come on and drop me off at the airport."