Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Tiffany

I will go home later, finally! The hospital food is gross. Nash took care of me and I asked him to go home and rest because he didn't have any sleep last night. But I smiled at the thought of Nash taking care of me. He's so caring and worried about me.

"Claire!" I'm not facing the one who called me but I already knew it was Chris.

"Yes Chris?" I asked confidently.

"I'm not Chris." That made me confused. I turned around and saw Marcus, my crazy ex. My eyes grew wide as I saw him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I try to hide my fear.

"Nothing, just visiting the most lovely girl on the planet." He said then he was about to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Get out of here, Williams. I told you to stay away from her." I heard someone said and that someone happened to be Chris. Marcus looked at me then immediately went out. Chris looked at me worried.

"He didn't hurt me Chris, chill out." I said then smiled at him sweetly. He sighed heavily and whispered something that I didn't hear. But I just didn't mind him. My phone vibrated, so I checked it and it was a text from Nash saying he will be the one to bring me home. I just smiled then put my phone back because I don't have the energy to reply. I'm too tired, hospitals make me more sick. The doctor came in and told me that I could change and go home. I immediately jumped out of bed then grabbed the clothes Nash brought me and quickly changed into them. When I went out of the bathroom, Nash is already in the room waiting for me.

"Hey. Where's Chris?" I asked confused because he just got here.

"Oh, he went out to buy stuffs. He said he'll go to your apartment after." I just nodded. I walked to him then clinged my arm with his.

"Let's go, Grier! I wanna get the hell out of here." I said excitedly which caused him to giggle. I looked at Nash and he is sooooo cute. He looked at me then we both ended up laughing. He held both my cheeks then kissed my forehead which caused me to blush. I smiled and he intertwined his fingers with mine. And again, I feel the butterflies in the pit of my stomach. We went to the parking lot and got inside the car. As we were on the road, Nash put his hand on my thigh that made me shiver in a good way. Everything he does makes my heart melt. He made me feel like a princess even if I'm not one. I pulled out my phone then listened to Right There with Nash. I looked at him and smiled secretly. I started to sing along and Nash whispered to my ear 'Nice voice, bae!" I kind of blushed and he saw it. It's embarrassing, oh my gosh!!

"Don't be embarrassed. You look cute when you blush. We're here!" He said then smiled and kissed my cheeks. I clapped my hands. I was so excited to be back in my bed. I only stayed in the hospital for a day or two but it felt like years. I hate hospitals, honestly. Before I opened my door, I breathed heavily as a sign of relief. I unlocked my door then opened the lights and then they shouted..

"SURPRISE!!!!" I was totally shocked and I looked at all the people that are here. The Magcon crew, Chris and Chloe and finally, Hayes oh my gosh! How I missed Hayes. I gasped then covered my mouth.

"Oh my gosh, you guys!" I said in awe. I definitely did not see this coming. I hugged them one by one and when it's Hayes' turn I gave him a very tight hug which clearly means that I missed him so much.

"Hi, Tiff! I see you've grown." He said and then smiled.

"Says the guy who's now taller than me" I said and then we both laughed. We both sat down and catched up with each other's lives while the others started to eat.