intro and first chapter

You are an 18 year old girl preferably. Both of your parents were brutally stabbed to death by and unknown killer. The police are still trying to find them. You were 10 when you lost them. You have been living in your uncle's house for 8 years now. You can finally move out today. You found a house fairly quick. You have been a bendy fan since you were 3. The show ended the day your parents died whitch was a weird occurence but you just shrugged it off. You have also tried to kill yourself multiple times but some random people always stop you.

-y/n POV-

I woke up in my new bed. I got up to watch some old bendy cartoons. Something was wrong with the antenna so I got up to fix it when I heard a noise behind me. "Hello darlin". It was a low and shaky voice. I turned around to see bendy but he was so much taller and slimmer with ink running down his face. "Arent you gonna say hello" the taller bendy said. "O-oh s-sorry h-hello" I said my voice shaking. He shook my hand "names bendy". "I'm y-y/n". "Dont be nervous its ok" he said. I just blushed and turned my head. "I came to make sure your not alone.....I'll make you some breakfast".

He sat down on the couch next to me and handed me some burnt eggs in a bowl. I ate them too see what they would taste like. They tasted like burnt eggs.

I started to choke on the eggs and fell into the floor

I started to choke on the eggs and fell into the floor. I felt something pick me up I couldn't tell what it was because my vision was so blurry.