Chapter 2-Let The Show Begin

-Year 2004-

This is hell. I knew it all along. This is not the only way for survival.

But if I leave, they'll know. They definitely find out. Unless they wanted you gone, or else you can never run away from this. Hell.

-Night time-

"Hey Belle!"

"Nicky..." I gave her a weak smile.

"What's with the moody face?"

"Really? You're asking me that?"

"Okay okay this place is hell blah blah blah. Stop complaining. Lydia's been giving the look, ya know?"

Lydia was our leader. She's one hell of a mess. I don't even know why she's the leader. I could've been in her position but I'm just not that good at kissing people's ass.

"BELLE!"

"H-huh? What?"

"You were staring at Lydia's boob!"

"What the heck? Ew!"

"Yes! Ew indeed! What were you thinking?!"

"Oh... ya know... nothing"

"Oh my gosh! Don't tell me you're turning...gay?!" She gave me that look and I swear her eye balls were popping out.

"NO! Nicky! You're crazy! Get your head out of that category! I wouldn't even be interested in Lydia even if I'm a lesbian! Good gracious!"

"Hahahaha!" Nicky's laughter always cheer me up. She's a really good friend.

-Annebelle & Nicole's room-

"-and she said she farted!" Nicky made a weird face and stuck her tongue out.

"The ultimate killer bomb!"

"The smelliest bomb ever! Hahahaha!"

While we were laughing away, someone came knocking on our door. Nicky opened it while tying to suppress her big fat grin. I was clutching onto my stomach which was painful from all the laughter.

"Annebelle Clearwater, Madam Birmingham wants to see you immediately in the gymnasium."

I knew something was wrong. The look on Lydia's face these few days says it all. Nicky was right.

"I'll be right there." And Nicky closed the door behind her.

"It's time." Nicky nodded. Things were going as planned.

-The Next Day-

We ran. We didn't know where we're heading, but as long as we leave this jungle, we'll know where to start. I'll know where to start.

-Year 2019 12th September-

"We can't stay here for long Nicky. It's dangerous, you know that."

"But Belle, I'm getting tired of this, when is this going to start? You've been planning for 15 years now. Please tell me you have everything figured out."

"Nicky, this will be flawless. I swear. You know what to do right?"

"Okay ladies! Have you guys decided?" The saleslady approached us with a fake smile.

"I'm not sure about this dress. Does it make me look fat Belle?"

"Well... Honestly... Nicky..."

"Oh my god I look fat! I am such a fat ass I am ruined! what have I done! My wedding's in 3 days! This is fucking hell I hate my life why am I so fat! No!!!!!"

The lady looked completely stunned. Success.

"Oh dear! Don't cry! We'll find another dress for you!"

"No! It wouldn't make any difference! I am dead! I am so fugly!"

"Oh my... Excuse me miss. Can you leave us here for a moment?"

"Oh um... sure... I'll leave you two alone then."

Perfect.

She finally left. Leaving the whole room to ourselves.

"Come on Nicky. Whip away those cheap mascara and let's get started!"

We planted micro camera in each corner of the fitting room. The Cowell will never noticed. I hope I can get more information of One Direction this time. Enough for me to finally start my mission.

"ALRIGHT! We're done here!"

The saleslady was shocked as Nicky barged out the room. She is such a natural actor!

"I'm sorry, I don't think that was the right dress for her but thanks for your help though." I said as we were leaving the wedding dress store. I was glad Vera Wang wasn't there.

"Nicky, that was awesome."

"It better be! I smudged my make up just for you! and now look at me!" She sighed while trying to whip away the black spot around her eyes.

"Oh it's worth it. Well at least we succeed and had fun!"

"Then it's all down for tonight."

"Yup... And I can't wait."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I TOUCHED HIM! I TOUCHED LIAM'S HAIR!!!!"

"OH MY GOD HARRY IS SO HOT!!!"

"LOUIS MARRY ME PLEASE!!"

"ZAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

My ears are exploding. Even if I'm on the freaking roof. Those fan girls are crazy!

I think I'll just wait till the crowd fades.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"UP ALL NIGHT! LIKE THIS ALRIGHT! UP ALL NIGHT! LIKE THIS ALRIGHT! UP ALL NIGHT!"