VIOLET AND BLAZER AS ADULTS

I worked really hard on this pic, took me a few hours to draw😂 I hope y'all really like it and if you don't, it's fine, idc.........honestly XD

Blazer has lot of scars on him because "spoiler?" He gets in a lot of fights in my story so to anybody who reads my story, yea you know now XD

Also I decided to change Violet up a bit cause I thought her old look looked kinda strange to me so I fixed it and I like it! Also I made a small story to go with the picture, hope y'all like it😁

"When the sun finally sank beneath the horizon, Blazer and Violet both sat next to each other next to a lake, both of them talking to each other, mostly trying to catch up with all that had been going on

"When the sun finally sank beneath the horizon, Blazer and Violet both sat next to each other next to a lake, both of them talking to each other, mostly trying to catch up with all that had been going on. One thing that made Blazer go quiet though was the question that Violet asked him"

Violet:...Blazer...

"Blazer glanced at her for a moment"

Blazer:yes Violet?

"Violet looked down then at Blazer, lifting her hand up and gently placing it on his right upper arm, Blazer looked at her and was a little confused"

Violet:where....did you get so many scars from?

"Blazer stared at her for a moment and looked at the lake, letting out a sigh"

Blazer:....a lot of people wish to kill me for who I am.....the world seems to always try to find a way to get rid of me....yet I prove it other wise each time it seems.....or maybe I'm just lucky

"Violet sighed and took her hand off of his upper arm, looking at the Lake as well"

Violet:...that's awful Blazer....I wish I could have been there for those moments to help you

"She said with a gentle voice, soon after she smiled though, Blazer noticing and looking at her"

Blazer:what is it?

"Violet giggled a little and shook her head"

Violet:it's just I find scars attractive on someone like you, especially those who aren't ashamed to show them to others with pride, showing that they have been through so much....you know that?

"Violet said, getting up and turning to fully look at Blazer and sitting down, Blazer did the same to look at her. Violet looked up at Blazer and Blazer looked down at Violet"

Blazer:no....I didn't know that...

"He said while slightly blushing, Violet giving a warm and heartful smile"

Violet:well....now you know~

"Blazer chuckled and slightly nodded a bit, he looked at Violet and couldn't help but get lost in her neon green eyes, the moonlight reflecting off of it making it all the more mesmerizing....to him they were the most beautiful things he had ever seen, her eyes made him feel so warm and full inside, like all of the pain he had gone through was swept away by a gentle soothing breeze"

Blazer:.....wow.....

"Blazer said still in awe, Violet continuing to give off a warm smile. After a few moments she blushed and leaned her head closer to Blazer's snout, causing blazer to slightly blush as well"

Violet:....how much I've missed you Blazer....I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you....I felt so alone and I just-

"She said as her smile turned to sadness, Blazer quickly interrupting her by wrapping his tail around her's, causing her to stop talking"

Blazer:well I'm here now....I always will be

"Violet blushed again as well as Blazer, her warm smile coming back but blazer still didn't smile....he just couldn't but still....he felt something that he hadn't felt in a very long time....love....his crystal slightly lit up as they both continued to stare into each other's eyes, enjoying the time they were together incase they were ever separated again"