Chapter 14

"Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome back from the break. For those of you who missed the beginning, we are here today with Zoya Hooda, wife of Aditya Hooda and former model of Zosh, though I can't really say former model anymore now can I Mrs. Hooda?" the interviewer said looking at the camera and then directing the question at Zoya, who was seated across from her.

Zoya gave a sweet smile. It was 3 days after the fashion week finale and the show was a big success. Of course, there were those who opposed with the idea of a married woman modeling, but they didn't voice their opinion in fear of getting on Aditya Hooda's bad side. As for many others, they were all curious about her comeback. This lead her to her current situation, seated across from the lady interviewer, answering questions that were on everybody's mind.

"How does it feel to be working again after almost a 3 year gap?" the interviewer asked.

"It feels amazing. I used to love my career and it felt great to walk the ramp again. I was so nervous, but I hope everyone enjoyed the show." Zoya answered politely.

"I'm sure they did and you didn't look nervous on the ramp at all. It was as if you never stopped working" the interviewer complimented, receiving a 'thank you' from Zoya.

"What do have to say about the rumors surrounding your marriage? A few skeptics who oppose the idea of a married woman modeling stated that your husband was against it, but you forced him to make you the show stopper." The interviewer asked.

"My husband is not the kind of man to be forced into anything." Zoya answered good humouredly, receiving a few chuckles from the audience.

"The idea was originally his. He actually surprised me with it on the day of the show and before I knew it, I was getting ready to be the show stopper." Zoya answered as truthfully as possible, keeping out the other details.

"So what are your plans now? Will we see a lot more of you?" the interviewer asked a final question of the evening.

"Well, as much as I love my career, I love my husband and my daughter more. I will do a few assignments here and there, but my family definitely comes first in my life." Zoya answered truthfully, the simple thought of Aditya and Adiya bringing a serene look to her face. The decision of her career taking a backseat in her life not difficult for her anymore. Unlike before, she doesn't regret it. This time around, it was completely her choice to put her family before her career...and she wouldn't have it any other way.

"Thank you for your time Mrs. Hooda. Well that was it ladies and gentlemen. Don't forget to tune in again, same time same place. Have a good evening." The interviewer said looking into the camera, concluding the interview.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Back at Hooda mansion, Zoya stood out on the balcony and ran a towel through her damp hair. She reached home about an hour ago from the interview and tended to Adiya, putting her to sleep before taking a nice shower. And now...she waited for Aditya to return home. A smile graced her lips at the thought of him and she closed her eyes...remembering...

*Flashback*

Aditya and Zoya entered their house late at night. After their public display of affection on the ramp, things have been pleasantly awkward between them, like they were a new couple barely starting their relationship. They enjoyed themselves at the finale after party, but Zoya kept a little distance between them due to shyness and Aditya's hands were itching to touch her. That's why as soon the door closed when they entered their house; Aditya pulled Zoya in for a sweet kiss. She shyly kissed back and let out a gasp when she felt herself being lifted bridal style.