Mysterious Shadows

NA: so guys this is my first book called mysterious shadows! It s a one direction fanfic and I hope you guys really like it! Anyways! SO yeah! hope you likes it! Here we go! Mitchy= Michea, Danielle= Dani, Eleanor= El, and Louis= Lou.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

***Niall's POV***

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard the 4th scream as I was running... "HEH... HUH.... HEH.... HUHHH..." I panted while I was running as fast as I could.

"WRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" There was another one. They were coming from everywhere. Screams of frightened people and growlish roars from.... Let me just show you. It was only last night...

***The Night Before, Saturday Night***

***Niall's House***

So we started off the night watching movies. Same ol' thing we do every Saturday night. It was at my house this time. There was me, Liam, Louis, Danielle, Eleanor, and Michelle. Mitchy and El are dating, they were sitting on the love seat snuggled together. Liam and Danielle are "talking", and they were sitting on the floor. I wa sitting in the recliner and Louis was sitting in a dining room chair. We were watching a horror film called, 'Chuckee'. I love scary films so I was intent watching this movie.

All of a sudden a news alert came on. It read, 'TOP SECRET GOVERNMENT INFO'.

We all looked at each other with confused looks like, 'who is doing this? pranks? really?' But when no one confessed we all turned our attention back to the tele.

A voice came on and I suspected an anouncer. "ATTENTION: All viewers who are watching this right now are now involved in a top secret government case. This is not a joke and this is not your regular announcer. We don't have much time but, the SSG have been studying a disease called Zomblinomia. Zomblinomia is not a disease you will find on your regular internet. Basically it is a disease you won't know you have had for at least 24 hours. *STATIC STATIC* If you get bit by these deadly monsters you will turn and nothing can control you! YOU ARE THE MONST *STATIC STATIC* -ly thing that can kill them i-*STATIC* -llets directly into the brain. Blow their frea-*STATIC* - ains out!!! *STATIC STATIC STATIC* -o, no.... please no! STOP NOOOOO! *STATIC* Then blackness.

I mean in the past couple weeks fewer kids and teachers were showing at school but... this is why? No way.

 Louis jumped up first, "GUYS YOU HEARD THE TELE MAN! GET UP AND WE NEED FREAKIN SUPPLIES!"

"Louis man. You gotta be kidding. The only logical answer is... well... it's..." Liam started, "guys we need to go now." He finished.

Everyone jumped up but we stopped dead in our tracks when we heard knocks at the door. I picked up my moms rifle she keeps under the couch just in case... Everyone looked at me like they were saying, 'it's your house go!' So I walked up to the door and slowly opened it. There were two officers standing there staring. "Well Jeff, looks like they were one of the ones to get the message judging from this one." The first officer said. "Ok kids. It's ok. Your safe with us. C'mon. We will take you to the safe house." The second one said.

Louis started, "how do we know you aren't the monsters trying to eat us?"

The second one began, "Hey kids don't worry your'e safe wit-" But he was cut off with a... "WRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Everyone jumped and when we looked over to see what the sound was coming from we all yelped in unision. It was the officer I learned was named Jeff. He was on his knees with his fingernails clawing at his face and his eyes now pitch black.

All I heard from Officer 2 was, "Aw man... Not another partner..." Then he took out a rifle and with a  *BAM BAM BAM* Jeff was on the ground dead.

______________________________________________________________________________

ok guys! first story! what do ya think? good maybe? bad? at least one comment b4 the next chapter! <3QUIFF LOVER