Chapter 3 Demon God's reveal

Sirzechs POV

Right now I was sitting in my office fighting against the staples of paperwork until I got a call from my sister Rias.

Sirzechs: "Hello, what can I do for you Rias?"

Rias: "Hello brother I wanted to inform you that I found a powerful ally and maybe a new piece for my peerage."

Sirzechs: "And who would that be?"

Rias: "His name is Gil Sparda and he has an fiancee her name is Arturia Pendragon"

I slightly began to pale as i heard the name sparda and pendragon. I still remember the storys about the demon Sparda and about the Pendragons.

Sirzechs: "And your sure that they are on our side Rias because they are most likely really dangerous people."

Rias: "Yes i am sure brother!"

Sirzechs: "*sigh* fine but don't anger them they can become a great thread if they are really from the sparda and pendragon familys."

Rias: "I understand brother. Goodbye"

Sirzechs: "Goodbye Rias."

Huhhh. Maybe this Gil Sparda can help with this aranged marriage. Then Grayfia came in with more paperwork. WHY DID I ACCEPT THIS G*****N JOB!!!!

At the same time at Devil May Cry
Gil POV

I was sitting on the Couch drinking a Wine with Arturia from my Treasury.
I began to call my Dad.

Dante: "Hello Devil May Cry what can I do for you?"

Gil: "It's me Dad."

Dante: "Oh! Hey Kiddo how is it in Japan until now? And do I get Grandchildren soon?"

I mentally facepalmed at my fathers attitude. I don't understand why he can't be serious. Well whatever.

Gil: "*sigh*I is pretty nice in Japan and no we haven't done it yet. But I didn't call because of that I wanted to inform you that I allied myself with the heiress of the Gremory Devil Clan."

Dante: "Ohh. So your getting more girls now *smug grin*."

Gil: "No Dad you now that Arturia is the only one for me. Well that was actually all i just wanted to inform you. Call you later Dad."

Dante: "Allright Kiddo, call ya later."

After I laid the phone down Arturia leaned onto my shoulder. Looks like she fell asleep. I smiled and took her carefully bridlestyle to our sleeping chambers.

Timeskip to next Day after school in the ORC club

Rias: "Em. Gil if i am allowed to ask what are you two doing here?"

Gil: "I was bored and didn't have a job for today. So we came to your little club to skip some time Tomatohead. Or do you have a Problem with that?"

Rias: "No no there is no problem with that I was just curious."

After that the other began to come in and that perverted Mongrel was staring at Arturia. After I saw that I immedeatly punched him into a wall. Everyone exept for Arturia asked themselve what happend because they couldn't see me moving. Shortly after a magic circle appeared in the corner of the room. Out of the cirlce stepped a tall woman woth grey hair in a maid uniform. After she entered I zoned out until I sensed another Magic Circle appearing.

Gil: "Hey Readhead someone is coming!"

That got her attention and as soon as I said that an orange magic circle appeared. Out of the circle stepped a blond guy in a red suit. Just from his looks I could tell that he is an arrogant a*****e.