1.

Thanks to LuckyAmvs for drawing this amazing cover art <3

.

.

.

Katsuki Bakugo wasn't your average highschool guy. He was strangely stoic when it came to being in class. Only a select few got the pleasure of hearing him speak.

He never took no for an answer. Except for, when it came to Izuku Midoriya.

There he sat, just outside of school grounds, taking another hit of his third joint of the day. His tolerance may have been high, but his eyes were still quite prone to getting red and watery. It also didn't help much that he had eaten a few too many gummies with friends in the boys bathroom. He usually would have smoked there, but not since his old buddy caught the trashcan on fire.

He drew a large breath of weed into his lungs, allowing it to sit a moment before he pushed it back out. What was he waiting for? If he stayed here any longer, he had the chance of getting caught. But if he left, he wouldn't get to see him.

"Haha, Uraraka!" The boy's bright green curls bounced against his forehead as he spoke. "You can't say stuff like that!"

As they walked, Katsuki couldn't help but stare. There he was, that cute ass kid. All he wanted to do was get to know him, maybe corrupt him and share some smoke. A little shotgunning couldn't hurt, right?

Just as the two were walking past, Katsuki stuck a leg out in front of Izuku, letting only the brunette pass. The boys stared at eachother for a short moment before the girl spoke.

"Midoriya, I'm heading home now, text me when you finish your homework." She smiled sheepishly as she eyed the blonde on the grass. "You guys can talk... it seems like he wants to." She walked away.

Katsuki slowly pulled his leg back as he rummaged through his bag. "Hey." He said. "You want one?" He wiggled another pre-rolled joint between his fingers.

"Uh..." Izuku took a seat beside Katsuki. "No thanks... I couldn't do the whole thing."

"M'kay." Katsuki said as he put it away and re-lit his own paper. "So," He took another puff. "How are you?"

Izuku shifted in his place. "Good, I guess."

"Hard day?" Katsuki asked.

"Actually, yeah." Izuku scratched the back of his neck.

"Mhm... would a little shotgunning help?" Katsuki winked.

"What's that?"

"Open your mouth."

"Why?" Izuku asked, quickly realizing the look on Katsuki's face was not amused. "Okay..." and he parted his lips.

Slowly, Katsuki leaned closer, placing a suggestive hand against Izuku's neck as he breathed into his mouth, releasing his own smoke. "That's why, dumbass."

Though Izuku thought the ritual to be over, Katsuki still lingered near his lips, as if he was deciding what to do. Everything inside Izuku was screaming at him to let it happen, but he didn't want to be naive. This kid was definite trouble, he knew that much.

Katsuki smirked at the soft blush that appeared on Izuku's cheeks as he pulled away. "So, you're gay too, huh? Cute."

"D-Don't tell Uraraka..." Izuku mumbled.

"Why not? Would she not be happy with your crush?" Katsuki teased.

"Shut up... I just-" He paused, trying to find words that wouldn't dig him deeper into this hole. "It's you..."