🙃Chapter Two🙃

Sarah's P.O.V

Crowded hallways is what I hate the most. "So at lunch-" Kimberly says but I interrupted her. "I'm sitting by Matthew" I say. Kimberly's smile fades. She nods and walks away. I felt bad. "Hey beautiful" I hear Matthew say. I look at him. "Hey Matt" I say. "Remember me and you my table lunch" Matthew says. "Yes I remember" I say. "Can I walk you to class?" Matthew asks. "Yes you may" I say. And we walk to class together.

Sarah's P.O.V

"Sarah over here" I see Matthew waving so I sat between him and a girl name Stephanie Rodson. "Hey beautiful" Matthew says. "Hey Matt" I say. "Are y'all dating?" A boy named Jonny asks. "Nah" I say. I hear Stephanie sigh in relief. "Well isn't she a big bitch" I thought to myself. "So Sarah, what brings you to our table?" I girl named Maya said. Maya was actually really nice, pretty, and popular. She never bullied anyone. "Matthew invited me" I say. I see Stephanie roll her eyes. "Roll your eyes again bitch" I say to Stephanie. She gasps and walks away as the whole group. Oohed and cheered for me. After lunch was over Matthew and me walked to science cause that's another class we have together. "So class, the person beside you on you're right will be you're lab partner" Ms. Sandley said. I was partnered with Matthew since a girl beside me named Kaylee was partners with a girl beside her named Saylor. "Hey partner" Matthew says. I smile and giggle a little bit. The bells rings and me and Matthew aren't done yet. "My house since you live right beside me" Matthew says. "Okay" I say. "5" Matthew says. I nod and kiss his cheek. He smiles.

*time skip*

"Hey dad remember Sarah Collins, she's on you're soccer team" Matthew says. "Sarah, yes I remember her" Coach Lee says. "Ah you must be Sarah the one Matthew has been talking about all the time" Mrs. Lee says. "That's me" I say smiling. "Call me Bess" Bess says. I nod. "She's here to help me cause we are lab partners" Matthew says and grabs my hand as we run to his room which is upstairs. "So you've been talking about me?" I ask. "I mean yeah, who wouldn't beautiful" Matthew says. He leans in and kisses me and I kiss back. This is my first kiss. "That was my first kiss ever" I say. "Same" Matthew says. "I'm surprised. People tell me that you've kissed millions of girls" O say. "Nah just you beautiful" Matthew says. I lean in and kiss him. Then I get on top of him. "Matthew we can't do this, you're parents are home and I'm not ready to get pregnant yet" I say. "Yeah true" Matthew says. "We're both probably virgins" I say. Matthew nods which surprises me again. We do the lab project and get done with it. "Wait Sarah before you leave can I ask you something?" Matthew asks. "Yeah" I say. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Matthew asks. "Yes" I says and smile. Me and Matthew kiss on the lips and I walk home.

Matthew💕: gn babe don't get hurt love you 😘
Me: you too 😂 love you too 😘

I smile and fall asleep.

Matthew's P.O.V

I wake up not wanting to go to school but remembering that Sarah will be there and she is my girlfriend. So I get up and do what every other kid does in the morning and get on the bus and this time sit by Sarah who sat alone cause Kimberly was sick as I heard. I kiss her forehead causing her to wake up from sleep. "Hey babe" I say. "Hey" she says half asleep. "I love you" I say. "I love you too cutie" she says. I walk into school and get pushed up against a locker and see Stephanie trying to kiss me. I try to push her off but her grip was to much but I keep trying. I see Sarah start to cry and she runs to the girls bathroom.

Me: Sarah baby she tried kissing me I swear that I tried pushing her off
Sarah😘: how am I supposed to believe that!
Me: please Sarah I swear that you are my one and only
Sarah😘: fine you have one chance. And if you break that chance then we are over for good. Got it
Me: got it

I look up and see Sarah walk out of the bathroom. Puffy eyes. I run up and pick her up. She looked scared. She looked at me and smilied.

Sarah's P.O.V

"Can you really do karate?" I asked Jonny. "Yes" Jonny said. Maya laughed. "He can't do anything" Maya said. I giggled. "Are you coming to practice tonight babe"  Matthew asked. "Yeah" I say. Matthew nods and kisses my forehead. I kiss his lips and Maya awed us. "To cute" Maya says. "Maya you would be perfect for Jonny here" I say. Maya does a gag sound as Jonny puts his hand over his heart and gasps. Me and Matthew start laughing.
Kimberly👌🏼: hey
Me: hey
Kimberly👌🏼: how many more minutes until lunch is over
Me: 12
Kimberly👌🏼: here is my address ************ come to my House after school please
Me: okay

At Kimberly's house

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask. "Stephanie has been saying a rumor on Instagram that you got pregnant by another boy that isn't Matthew" Kimberly said. I was shocked that I started to cry. "I don't wanna lose him" I say.

Me: Matthew whatever you hear it's not true Stephanie is spreading rumor
Matthew💕: Wow Sarah you're fucking pregnant with some other guys baby
Me: no!
Matthew💕: We're over
Me: Matthew I swear that I'm not pregnant
Matthew💕: I told you that we're over

I run to my house and start to cry.

Sarah-Collins:

Sarah-Collins: ...
40 likes
Comments Disabled

How am I going to school without all this drama.