judd dixon

ɴᴀᴍᴇ | Judd Peter Dixon
ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ | Jay or JD
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | Straight
ᴀɢᴇ | Seventeen
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ | August 17th, 2001
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ | Socially awkward Judd often avoids human interaction during the school day, so he's found to be rather shy and bashful when anyone, especially a pretty girl talks to him. he doesn't have a temper, but from time to time, one math equation he can't solve will irritate him, but he doesn't get angry almost at all.
ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ | Logan Lerman

ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ | Sophomoreʟɪᴋᴇs | He loves doing track

ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ | Sophomore
ʟɪᴋᴇs | He loves doing track. He holds one of the records for one of the fastest sprints for the two hundred meter dash. He likes being around a small crowd, but doesn't like to talk often during the school day.
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs | Large crowds, public speaking, and majority of sports due to the fact he's ineligible to play most.
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | He's older than most of his grade and joined school later than the juniors back in kindergarten.
ʙᴀᴄᴋ sᴛᴏʀʏ | Growing up under his older brother's shadow, he really had to live up to his parent's expectations. Two years prior, his brother was the star quarterback. If you put Judd and his brother beside each other, there was no way you'd be able to tell that they were brothers. He tried to make up for it by being apart of student council, track and apart of popular clubs.
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ | Nineteen year old brother, James Dixon and his parents, Janelle and Wyatt Dixon.