Disclaimer/Summary

Starting off with the disclaimer and the summary for those who skimmed the first time they saw this cuz it was too long. Lol, I get it, I'm sorry. But in short, don't be mean in the comments, the flower is the picture above, [look at those thorns! XC] and I don't own anything, blah blah blah...OK! Story Time!

[If you want to take the time to read it it's here below :D]

_______________________________________

Kyōka Jirō, one of UA's aspiring heroes...

Had been defeated.

It started as a simple crush, and then the crush became crushing as the work of a single villain tore her silent wishes apart. Her crush was madly in love too, but not with her. Her whole life she struggled with the hardship of loving a girl, but this was it. If she couldn't convince her crush to love her back by the end of the month, the surgery was to be performed, and if it was too late...well her life was over either way. And who was the lucky little lady that stole Jiro's heart and whose decision determined whether Jiro lived or died?

None other than Momo Yaoyorozu, who of course, Jiro was not going to tell her a thing.

It had to be genuine love, and Jiro knew if she told her, she'd pretend to love her out of pity, and it wouldn't work. She just hoped she could convince her quickly. Momo's favorite flower was the Wingthorn Rose...and that was going to hurt.

_______________________________________

Alright! New story! About frickin time. 

Disclaimer, I don't own bnha, or the characters, that lovely honor goes to Kohei Horikoshi. I also do not own the cover pictures.

Now, this is girl X girl, so if ya don't like it but still decide to read it, and on top of that comment negatively about it, imma facepalm myself into the next century.

Anyway, one more thing! If you don't know what a Wingthorn Rose is, you might want to look it up quickly or I might post a picture of it at the top of the first chapter along with the description again for those of you who skip the little description section. [I did, it's at the top if you missed it] But yeah, in order to understand the story a little more, you'd want to know what that looks like. This story isn't very long, only about 6 chapters, but I like to think of it as short and sweet. 

This story is also a fanfic of the Hanahaki Disease, which if you don't know is the fictional disease people suffer from one-sided love where they basically puke out the favorite flower or color petals of the person they love. They can get surgery to remove it, but they will permanently lose their feelings for their crush. If they don't get the surgery, they die, unless the other person loves them back.

Now without further ado, onto the story!