[°•4°•]

L E T T E R  for

phelecia12

Hey!

I do know how busy you are with your life. I want to pray that you receive all the fruits of your hardwork.

Always bloom and keep smiling!

You are missed on Wattpad! Hope you can come online when it's the best time for you! Can't wait to read for your updates and  I love your sketches!

Take care ❤️

Anonymous Female Fighter

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

L E T T E R   F O R

lalawahm

Hey Lala,
I just wanted to say that I care a lot about you and I’m so SO glad you’re my friend.
You always listen to me when I have problems, you even stay with me after my bad puns.
I’ll always listen to you, trying to help you with whatever bothers you.
I’m just glad you’re there.
You’re an amazing person with a huge heart.
I hope I could make your day I little but brighter with that message.
Thank you for everything.

- Anonymous Fighter

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

L E T T E R  F O R

bryceloski

You mean the whole entire world to me. No matter what I am going through you are there no matter what. We have shared so many good times together and I am thankful for every minute we are together. Its like we were meant to be friends. I have no idea what my life would be like without you. I’d probably still be that awkward lonely sixth grader that I was before we met. I’m glad we have been friends for more than 3 years. I hope it stays that way. Even though we drifted apart before highschool started i’m glad I realized how important you are to me. I don’t know what I would do without you. I just wanted to say thank you ! Even though I may be hotheaded sometimes , you always stick by me. Thanks for putting up with all of my conspiracy theories no matter how crazy they are. I’m with you till the end of the line. I’m sure you know who this is by now and I just want to say I love you 3000. 

- Anonymous Fighter

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

L E T T E R  F O R

Yarainaya

Hey there,

I know you're not going the way you should be, to be precise, you've been bothered mentally by some issues going on in your family. I won't ask you what the matter is and blah blah blah. But I really want to remind you that you are absolutely correct the way you are. You tried to take a break from everything to make sure that everything fits into piece. I appreciate you, at least you tried honey. You definitely know how to take care of yourself. 💜

Remember, every freaking family has got problems; it isn't limited only with BD but every freaking country. Trust yourself and the close ones you have. Share with them and always be confident that you'll make it out of the ordeal you're facing right now.

I love you as a Wattpad user (don't know if we'll get the chance to meet)

Take care. ❤️

-Anonymous Female Fighter.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-