Waking up

3rd's POV
    The sun shined down on Dipper from the window as he yawned and woke up. "What time is it?" Dipper asked and looked around as his eyes widen while looking at Bill as he gasped and looked underneath the sheets.
      "What the hell did I do?" Dipper thought as he started looking for his clothes and underwear. "Mhm..." Bill groaned as he slowly started to awaken from his nap as Dipper squeaked in a panic as he was still looking for his underwear.

Dipper's POV
    "Where is my underwear!" I said with a low whisper as I saw Bill move then watched as I was collecting my clothes. "So I'm guessing you're looking for these~?" Bill said while holding up my panties as I nervously giggled and took them with a small nod. I slip on my panties and the rest of my clothes then looks at Bill with a small blush on his face, "L-look what we did last night was my mistake, but it was wonderful though." I said and moved my hair out the way.
       Bill smirked and got up then came up to me then pushed me against the wall as my hands were on the wall. "W-what are you doing?!" I asked as he grabs my hips and grinds on me as he nibbles on my ear and spoke softly in my ear, "How about we have a little fun before you go~ huh~?" He says and slaps my ass which made me moan as I shake my head.
       "N-no I have to go to wor- AH!!~~~" I moaned loudly and clenched my hands as I felt his fingers deep inside me, and thrusting them in and out as he smirked. "Your moans are so lovely~" Bill spoke hotly in my ear as he added another finger in my entrance which made my legs tremble.

Bill's POV
   I was actually kinda surprised that he didn't feel me slipping off his panties that thrusting my fingers inside him, but I know he feels it now. "S-stop i-i-Oh~!!!" He moaned as I grinded my fingers in his prostate which made him go crazy then rubbed his cock slowly.
      I chuckle and pull down my boxers then slams into 'Kitten' as he screams and grips to the wall as tears fell from his eyes. "Mm!!~~~" he cried out as my hips snap and thrust deep in him while picking up the pace. 'Kitten' was going crazy as he spread his leg wider and pushed his ass down on me as moans poured out his mouth. "B-Bill~! I'm close~!"
         I love this so much! I gave hard thrust before he came on the wall and rode put his orgasm. I pulled out as he slid down the wall and panted then looked at me then my still hard cock. His soft lips against the tip then opened his mouth then sucked without me even saying a word, and he pushed his head down which made me go down his throat but he didn't gag or cough.
     'Kitten' deepthroated my whole member and looked up at me with a deep blush on his face and was moaning at how he felt with my dick in his mouth. After a while I came down down his throat as his eyes widen and swallowed my cum then pulled back, panting.

Dipper's POV
    "You're n-nuts..." I said and slipped on my panties again then tried to get up, but my legs felt like jello. "I didn't ask you to suck my cock you know?" He says as I put my hands on the wall and slowly got up then looked at him with a small blush on my cheeks and ears.
    "S-shut up..." I said and grabbed my phone then went to the door as my legs trembled still as he followed me out with his boxers on. "Can I get your number?" He asked as I scoffed and went downstairs then whistled to my girls who were getting up and dressed as they waved to me. "Absolutely not...but if we meet again then I guess we could do it again." I said since I knew I wouldn't let him meet me like this again even though I liked the way didn't beat me into a bloody pulp.
     Bill chuckles and kisses my neck which made me tremble then pulled back and waved goodbye to him. I ran out with my girls as they squealed then surrounded me as they asked questions about what happened as I blushed madly.
            "I'm so late for work..." I complained and looked at the mirror that was in the car as one of the girls drove off. "So did he fuck you good?" Lilly asked while messing with her hair and getting dressed in the car as I was changing my clothes as well and taking out my contacts. "Yes Lilly and he fucked me this morning...." I admitted with a small blush and putting on my glasses then pinning up my hair like it was before.
      I got dropped off at work as the girls gave me a goodbye and a blow kiss as I kissed back. "Welcome Dipper Pines...you're late." My boss said as she came up and hugged me as I sighed and hugged back. "I'm so sorry, but I'm still a bit hung over and some stuff happened that literally wrecked me."
   I started putting on my name tag and stocking the store up as my boss giggled, and came up to me. "Oh yeah? So tell me how your morning was at least." She said and smiled as I puffed out air that felt like I was holding in for years, and looked at her.
     "Then honey take a seat with some coffee cause it's a long story to tell..." I said and sat down with her.

Hey my loves! I'm sorry for not being active on this story but don't worry I'll try, but enjoy this and oof.