Chapter 11

Jungkook woke up and made porridge and cereal for his son.He went and took him from his room and put him on his baby chair.
"Say ahh"Jungkook smiled as he waved a spoonfull of porridge in his son's face .
"Ah"Tearin yelled and Jungkook gave him the porridge.
"Dad"he exclaimed as he clapped his hands.Jungkook didn't give any attention to his husband.
"Kookie,blue or black"Teahyung asked as he was holding two neck ties.
"Teahyung ,I'm busy.Just choose whatever colour you want"Jungkook said without looking at the older.
"Jungkook , you don't even know what I'm talking about.Just look over here for  once"Teahyung said with a stern tone and Jungkook turned around.
"Black"Jungkook stated and went back to feeding his son.
"Will you please tie it for me?"Taehyung asked and Jungkook ignored him .Tearin wouldn't open his mouth to eat his porridge.
"Not you too"Jungkook yelled and turned to Taehyung.
"He wants you to help his dad'Teahyung smirked as he handed Jungkook the tie.
"Just pray that I don't strangle you with it"the younger said through gritted teeth.He then started knotting the tie without making eye contact with his husband.
"Done ,happy now?"Jungkook snorted and yelped when the older pulled him by the waist close to him.
"What the the literal fuck?Tearin is watching"Jungkook whisper yelled.
"Have i ever tell you that you have a nice ass"Taehyung smirked with his eyes glued on to the younger's lips.
"Teahyung don't start with me.Its too early for this shit"Jungkook whispered once again.
"Bye "Teahyung smiled before stealing a kiss from the younger.
He then went and kissed his son too.
"The house help is coming today"he said before closing the door.Jungkook then turned to his son and so him pouting.
"What is wrong , baby?"Jungkook asked.
"You are going to yell at Tea for being a brat right?I'm sorry papa"Tearin said with teary eyes.
"I won't yell at you.It's not your fault that you are your father's son.He is probably rubbing off on you.Let's finish your breakfast shall we?"Jungkook smiled showing his bunny smile.Tearin nodded and then giggled.

After breakfast Jungkook gave his son a bath and the maid also came.She was a middle aged woman that seemed trustworthy.
Later in the day Jungkook heard a knock on the door.He wasn't expecting anyone.He opened the door and was met with a beautiful girl who was glowing.Jungkook wondered who it could be.Maybe one of Teahyung's hookups that he brings home.
"You are Jungkook , right.I'm Irene "she smiled.Jungkook let her in.He knew that the name rang a bell but he wasn't sure where he had heard it.It then clicked to him that she was Taehyung's ex fiance.He wondered why she would come to see him.?Was she going to call him a slut for stealing her man and getting her engagement called off.It had never occurred to Jungkook that some girl's marriage was canceled because of him.
"You are probably wondering why i came to see you.I have just come to clear out the air.You don't have to feel bad about the engagement.Teahyung and i never liked each other more  as more than friends.We only agreed because his father wanted us to get married .At that time Taehyung was a mess after you left.You ,Taehyung and your son deserve to be a family.You know it was because of Teahyung that i found someone whom i truly loved"She smiled.
"I'm really sorry.I don't deserve this kindness from you"Jungkook said looking down.
"It's your right to give your child a father and a complete family"Irene said.Jungkook then gasped when he saw Tearin trying to come down the staircase.
"Yah!Kim Taerin stop right there"Jungkook yelled as he went to get him.
"What did i tell you about using the stairs.Didn't I tell you to call me when you need to get down"Jungkook half yelled as he carried the toddler to the living room.
"Sorry"Tearin muttered.
"Is this Taehyung's son?"Irene asked and Jungkook nodded.
"Can i hold him"Irene pleaded.
"Sure"Jungkook said as he handed the boy to her.
"He is really a duplicate of Taehyung .How old is he?"
"He is 2 years and 5 months.He is turning 3 in December"Jungkook said .
"He is so cute"She cooed before pecking his cheek and surprisingly he kissed her back.
"Getting naughty aren't we ?"Jungkook asked as he playfully pinched his cheek.He felt flustered and then hid his head on Irene's chest.
"He wouldn't be Taehyung's son if he wasn't naughty ,right?"Irene teased and Jungkook nodded in agreement.
"You you are going to be a stay at home mom?"she asked.
"I don't have any choice.According to Teahyung his son should be given all the attention he needs from his mother until he is grown up"Jungkook said with sarcasm.
"It seems that he is really protective of him"she said.

After Irene had left he got a new set of unexpected guests.
"What a pleasant suprise ,guys?"Jungkook smiled as he was sitting with Jin and Jimin.
"We decided to ditch work and come to see if you are still alive or not"Jin teased.
"Well as you can see I'm great .Thank you"Jungkook smiled
"So how does it feel to be married to Kim Taehyung?"Jimin teased.
"Peachy"Jungkook snorted.
"Is Tearin sleeping?"Jin asked.
"Yea he was tired after playing with Irene"Jungkook said.
"You mean Irene as in Teahyung's ex fiance?"Jimin asked.
"Yea.She seemed nice"Jungkook said.
"She really is nice.I envy her boyfriend"Jin said.

Well Jungkook could say that he had an eventful first day after marriage.He had dinner with his son and then went to tuck him in.It was getting late and he was contemplating on calling Taehyung to ask where he was but his pride was getting the better of him.He didn't want to seem easy to the older.It was  after 10 and he decided to go to bed.