(5)

(Next on raw)

Nikki Pov

I walked into the arena as I walked towards the locker room people were whispering and pointing, I just walked into my locker room and sat down Brie walked in and glared at me, "Brie I'm sorry" I said looking down, she looked at me shaking her head, "don't talk to me" she yelled walking away, "please Brie listen to me" I grabbed her before she walked out the door, "what?" She shouted, "Stephanie made me" I said looking away, "made you do what?" She said knowing exactly what I meant, "she made me turn against you" I whispered, "why would she do that nikki?" She says pisses off, "because I'm with seth" I said quietly, "oh so your boyfriend is more important than your own sister?" She questioned me, "no but I love you both and if i didn't turn on you then I wouldn't be with seth" I said, she stood there shaking her head, "so breaking my heart is better than a stupid boy" she yelled, "hey seth isn't stupid" I said getting mad, "you know what I'll see you later" she said walking away.

Later that night

I walked out holding seths hand all I could hear was booing, "just ignore it babe" seth whispered into my ear I nodded as i did that I walked into the ring and grabbed the mac "so why did you turn on your sister?" He asked, "well let me tell you something when we came to wwe it was supposed to be the bella twins against the world, and you know what it's never been that way, I mean I've always been there for Brie as a sister I've cared for her, I've loved her, but secretly she didn't become the woman I wanted her to be, I mean Brie is so selfish, and you know what ever since we were kids it's always been about Brie always, and everything time she got in trouble she always blamed me always, and she's always wanted to be better than me, and you know what I'm so sick of her constantly telling me that I'm never gonna get married that I'm never gonna have a husband" I said in the ring, "that must hurt you I mean do you think she was competing with to be the first one to the alter?" seth asked, "oh my gosh yes without a doubt I mean seth in all honest I won in that situation cos she married that ugly bearded loser" I said smirking, "clearly he cheated" seth said smiling, "oh I mean clearly" I said, "I'm heart broken I could say I lost a sister but I never really had one" I added smirking, as I said that Brie came out not happy, "why are you doing this, we are supposed to be sisters, sisters for life nikki, what you did to me last night I can forgive you" Brie said looking hurt, "you can forgive me" I said pointing at myself I slapped her, "I will never forgive you" I shouted as I did that I walked out and walked backstage with seth.

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Read!!!

And follow!!!