1.

It's the morning, you're in class as your teacher walks in and announces that there will be a transfer student.  You stare anxiously at the door for the new class member to show up. Suddenly, the door busts open and a korean boy orange justices through the door;  he has a 2-block haircut which is mint coloured and is wearing white clout goggles. The boy then screams ‘Tongue technology’.
‘Wow!’ you thought, ‘What a hottie!’.
The teacher points at the empty desk next to you, the desk was empty because everyone knows your secret; you're an obsessive k-pop sasaeng. He walked over to the desk beside you and sat down. Your cheeks tinted as you covered your face with your short ginger hair. (since it's based on grace, the hair is ginger. You can change it as you wish) You went ‘eEEeeEEE’ like your favourite anime girl but he looked at you in a very confused way. You suppose it didn't sound as kawaii as you hoped. “Yo yo yo, ma name is Agust D, what about yo?” he says, practically rapping. You swoon over his hottiness and reply with “O-oh my u-uhm my u-uuuh is uhmm my name is y-y/n, Mister D.” You stuttered way too much for your own good. He chuckled and leans over closer to you whispering quite loudly, “y/n-chan, you can call me Suga if you want.” He winks afterwards. You can't see his wink but you can hear it. You smile, your own special nickname for him. “B-but Suga-senpai, y-yo-you need a- a pet name f-for m-me!” The bell went, jolting various students awake.