PART FIVE : The Zhou Cii Bridge I

"Hihihihi! Eh eeh eh!" A sound suddenly came to his ears. Then a smelly thing was released in the air. It was called the Silent Killer. It is a gas which is usually from pipes and holes which is connected to the Temple of Sho Min Mai, but he was in confusion that there are no pipes out there. There is one but one is not enough to produce such smell he is smelling. "This is impossible! Were am I really? What is happening to this world!"

----SUDDENLY----

/////////A\\\\\\\\\\

(((((((((VOICE))))))))))))

*****CAME******

"You are no longer in the earth!"

"You are no longer in the earth! Earth has died last 3 months."

Then he was shocked, "Oh! I slept for 3 months? How long."

Then the strange voice came again and said "This is now the After Earth and known as the Tubataha. Men of anarchy died from the past years by means of chaos and tragedy. This is what mankind had bought ; Extinction!"

"Is someone there? " he asked but the strange voice begin to fade.

When he was walking in a narrow passage known as the Tereskuna, his head started to feel pain, he became paranoid, unconcious and uncomfortable. He shook his head and tried to walk longer but he cannot because of something that made his head ache. A giant leaf flee by his hair covering almost half of his face. He woked up and was frightened with what he saw. A wall with an atique sculptures and codes. Most of them are covered with vines while some haves a crack surface.
A simple yet rare dove flew infront of him. He was shocked and impressed because there are no living thing left on that land except for himself. An imaginative conclusion came into his mind that maybe there are some left beings around the globe. As he was walking in a forest filled with rusty cars and smelly black bags he see nothing but a bright light. Though the forest is having a shade, the light beneath it was super bright that made his eyes sore. He sat beside the tree and fell asleep. He saw a flashback of himself and his mother in the bakery near their house.

"Mother, I saw a new book in the store of Aunt Polly and I cant wait to see it! My playmates bought that book and they said they are like floating in the air and traveling time. Could you please give me $10 for that book?" he said

"Johnny, we will buy that as soon you help me choose whatever your granny wants, I should really ask that when we went there last time." his Mother told him. While they are going to the bookstore, all the sounds of engine and noises of people were exchanged by burning fire and a picture of thousand of people screaming, crying, dying, running and he didn't know what was the reason. He saw a powerplants burning one by one, buildings colliding with each other, electric wirings falling down.