Finding Harry Styles: a Novel

FINDING HARRY STYLES 

(A Novel)

published by Bronwyn Editions in the United Kingdom 2014

www.bronwyneditions.co.uk

Bibliography

Liam McAlister (English, trying to reach New York to rescue his sister)

People Liam meets along the way:

Allison Davies (English) 

Sabrina (Indonesian) 

Julius (American) 

Mr Manning (American) 

Mrs Manning (Indonesian) 

Gus ( American )

Michael Clavell (English, trying to reach New York to rescue his girlfriend)

People Michael meets along the way:

Molly (Australian) 

Dr Neeson (American) 

Mr Ferguson (American) 

Taylor (American) 

Jerry (American) 

Jane Flynn (American) 

Sienna (American) 

Kacie (American)

Characters on Long Island

Steven Ziegler (American) 

Martin Ivanovic (American) 

Mr Stickford (American) 

Mr Grainger (American)

Other characters in New York and Long Island

Danielle (English) 

Charlie (English) 

Elaine D'Acampo (American) 

Mr Springsteen (American) 

Mrs Springsteen (American) 

Jonathan (American) 

Kat (Filipina)

FINDING HARRY STYLES

PROLOGUE

There seemed to be an ornate bridge crossing their route into the town. Looking through the heat haze on the road ahead, the bridge puzzled him for some reason. He glanced at young Jerry, slightly ahead and to the side, but the youth just plodded along. The girls, slightly behind him, began to talk again. He would ask them to be more attentive soon more eyes to watch for threats, or find supplies. But then he didn't have to bother because silence fell like night in the jungle, as it became clear that six figures were hanging from the bridge dark, slim shapes moving slightly in the breeze. His group grimly advanced towards the sight. The figures became female forms. Young teenage girls. Jerry looked to him for reassurance. Taylor walked with a hand covering her mouth, horrified. Sienna threw up on the side of the road, with Kacie pausing to comfort her. 

They stopped in a line. Two of the hanging girls were spun away, and the other four had long hair covering their faces, so at least they were spared that horror. He assessed the girls' clothing; all trendy and clean. What a tragic sight. A message was spray-painted on the side of the concrete bridge above them: We Can't Live Without You Justin. 

Taylor, Kacie and Sienna began to talk amongst themselves, perhaps trying to understand the message, but he was beyond caring. He glanced up again, noticing that one of the girls had on a Justin Bieber tee-shirt underneath her denim jacket.