Determination

We left the hedgehogs in the middle of a huge mystery. Where's Nazo? What in Mobius had just happened?  These questions and more swirled around their heads. We see the hedgies trudging to their house with confused and worried faces. Just then, Sonic stopped. He turned and looked at his two brothers behind him, the only family he had. Determination flowed through him. Shadow and Silver stopped and looked at him. "Guys," Sonic said, his voice beginning to crack. "You are all I have left. We can't just lose all hope. I can't lose you two. I know that Mom, Dad, Sonia, and Manic would agree. We have to fight. We don't lose!" Shadow slowly began to smile, and Silver hugged them. Shadow looked at them and took a deep breath. "You're right. I don't know what got into me. I am the Ultimate Lifeform! The Ultimate does not give up." Sonic grinned, tears filling his eyes. "Neither do we," he whispered. Silver and Shadow grinned and hugged him, tears in their own eyes. Sonic raised his hand. "To the Three Heroes of Mobius!" he yelled, and Silver and Shadow put their hands on his. "Together forever!" Then, the three hedgies cheered and raced each other home, renewed faith, courage, and determination soaring through them. A good nights sleep was needed, and then Nazo was gonna meet his match.

Meanwhile, at Egghead's lab.

Nazo appeared in front of Eggman, startling him. Eggman glared at Nazo. "What brings you here, you pesky pincushion? Wait..you're not Sonic. Eggman looked closer at the smirking hedgehog. "Who are you, and what do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" Eggman growled. Nazo looked at him, a sly grin forming on his face. "My name is Nazo, and I need your help."

Cliffhanger! What will happen? ;)