Where my story begins...

I woke up, and "I am on a WHAT NOW!?", I said in a frightened voice. "Oh gosh, why am I on top of the castle rooftop?", I said in confusion. Then, I started freaking out, but then I noticed how beautiful the skies are ...the stars.... Suddenly I started sliding off the rooftop. With all the strength I had, I was trying to hold on, but failed... "AGHH!!??"

I woke up in shock and confusion on my bed. I suddenly started taking deep breaths... I kept panting like I just ran a marathon! I felt tears roll down my cheek...I was just so scared and nervous....

I wiped my tears and sniffed. Until, I saw this unusual bump under my blanket. It was MOVING! REEE! I jumped off the bed and turned on my lamp in a hurry and took the blanket off this unusual bump! I felt the breeze as i swipe the blanket off this bump as I hurried.

Once I took the blanket off, I screamed on the top of my lungs. "AHHHHHHHH!", It was just my wolf dog Aika...How could I forget I have a dog that sleeps with me, literally every night lol. Aika tilted her head in confusion and went near me to see if I was okay. In a calm voice, I told Aika everything's fine...

I thought to myself, "Yeah everything's fine, I guess....", Aika started whimpering and whining, and i knew exactly why. This was the 10th time this ever happened to ME!? "Stupid dreams.", I said in frustration.It was still dark which means it's still night...

I checked the time, feeling tired."It's only 12:06 AM" I said in a exhausted voice. Whenever i wake up at night, i can't go back to sleep... I still remember that.

Suddenly i threw myself on the bed and started hugging the teddy bear, that my mom gave me before...

Let's not get into that, i thought. I sighed and looked at Aika who was already asleep, LOL. I was in my bed doing nothing... I woke up, but this time the sun's out! Did i really fell asleep that night, after that horrible dream, i thought in confusion.

I shivered, it was cold as heck. OOF, i was asleep with no blanket on almost the whole night, HEH. I stretched and yawn, until i heard...

"THE WHAT...", THE SCHOOL BELL, EEK. I panic and yeeted out of my bed.

That was the bell for the second period, and i know that because it's already 7:10 AM NOW!!! Aika barks and yelps at me, in horror. Looks like i scared her, hehe, oops. After 20 min of getting ready and eating breakfast as fast as i could... I ran straight to the principal's office feeling nervous, worried, but mostly tired.

SHOOT, i don't have an excuse. ¨Nova, where were you?¨, Mrs. Destiny said. "Oh uh, i..." I said in a nervous tone. "Is everything okay?", she says in a worried voice. After 20 seconds of awkward silence, i managed to tell her what happened... THE TRUTH.

What happened in the past, which was ridiculous, got me into detention...