One

"This is going to be your room, don't fuck this up seven." Seven's aunt said leading her to one of her many guest rooms. "I won't Auntie." She shifted while she waited for her Aunt to open the bedroom door. Seven's parents had sent her to live with her aunt Lily in Atlanta due to her drunken out bust which not only put her in a complicated situation with the law but also with her college experience.

"I want to believe you, but it just seems like your hardheaded ass has to learn life on your own. You need to trust that we know what we are doing. A lot of what you are doing, if I haven't already done then your father or your mother has done it. We just don't want you to make the mistakes we did." Seven nodded at her aunt taking in her advice. Lily kissed her forehead telling her dinner will be ready in a hour or so and to unpack all she had.

Seven took a long deep breath looking around the room, "let's get to work." She said to herself pulling out her speaker and connecting her phone. Seven has always been I love with music, he taste was all over the place and really depended on her mood. "Alexa play Set It Off by Jacquees" she spoke setting her speaker on top of her headboard. Seven began to transform the boring guest room she was given into the room she would be calling her room. Halfway through the project her Aunt had brought pizza and was in full create mode with her favorite niece.

^Seven's Room

^Seven's Room

By the time the two had finished it was going on 11. Lily had work in the morning so had decided to shower and get ready for bed. Lily was 32 years old single but far from lonely. She had an adorable spoiled husky named Icey Blue, but besides her dog she still was not a lonely woman. Lily built her success and focused on her successful hair salon, restaurant, and strip club. Seven who was studying to work in advertisements and hopefully own a business like her aunts one day would be following in her aunts foot steps. Lily had enrolled her in Savannah State University which wasn't far from where Seven would now be living. She would be taking five classes on Tuesday and Thursday and on those days when she was not in class she was to report to an AA Meeting, or volunteering.

Seven had just got out of the shower when her friend J.P. Tried to FaceTime her again for the 100th time. Seven watched as the FaceTime run. She began to put lotion on her body still ignoring her phone as FaceTime calls came through interrupting the music that softly blasted while she prepared herself to go to bed. She would be starting classes tomorrow morning bright and early and did not have time to stress about someone she had thought was her friend. Seven dressed herself in an oversized long sleeve T-shirt and some underwear along with a pair of socks. She for some reason felt more comfortable when she slept in socks. She sprayed perfume on herself and in the air till her and her room smelt like warm and cozy from victorious secret. Seven's phone rung once again as she went to turn off the room light and got into her new bed. She turned off the speaker and sent a quick goodnight text to her mom and dad back home before officially calling it a night.

Yoooo buddy. The chapters will be longer as time goes on, promise.