A week later.

Yeah, you could say not having a mom in your life was depressing and mostly awkward because your stuck with your dad, but the good thing is you know your dad will always be there for you. My mom died just last week to be exact..how you are probably wondering well I'll tell you why. I was at home snug in bed reading the fault in our stars and out of the blue my dad runs up stairs and said "your mom just had a heart attack!" I threw my book down worried and sprinted down stairs and all I saw was my mom laying there, and my dad calling 911. I was just heart broken and I started crying. The ambulance finally showed up and put her in the ambulance, my dad and I had to wait inside the house and we were both crying for about 10 minutes , then finally a nurse walked in and she had tears running down her face and said "I'm sorry, but she's gone." Those words just keep echoing through my head to this day. "I'm sorry, but she's gone , I'm sorry , but she's gone , I'm sorry but she's gone!" Those words will never leave. I remember that night the actual pain. You know how people say they are heartbroken, well that night I actually felt my heart break into a million pieces. Not having a mom is like not having a Friend...which is true because I don't really have much friends. Life is really hard to live but I tell myself everyday "I can make it!" I only have 2 close friends named Jasmine and Hannah. We like to stay the night at each other's houses a lot, but I'm glad that weekend I didn't....because if I wasn't there life would be worse.