School here I come.

"Wake up Jerzee!" My dad yelled at me to get up for school. "It's to early..let me sleep for 5 more minutes!" "no! Get up jerzee!" I sighed and sat up starring at my dad. School was awful. I am a really smart kid I just hate school! I have to wake up at 6:00am everyday , but the worse thing is I have to ride the bus! I'm not on the bus very long though because I live 5 minutes away to school! My friends Jasmine and Hannah ride the bus with me to school and that's the only fun part. I also have a crush on this cute guy named Niall Horan! He's hot and when I say hot I mean hot. His beautiful blue eyes, and his beautiful blonde hair , and his beautiful body...I could just keep going on but I'm going to still there. Okay I'm ready for school I'm wearing green shorts and a lion king short with my hair down and curled. I'm a cheerleader...and you would think the cheerleaders get the guys right? Yeah..NO! Not at my school the prettiest are the basketball players. I just do not understand. Okay I've arrived at school..finally! Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I am Jerzee Gee...I'm 16years old.....and I'm in 11th grade at West England high school. Our mascot is the patriots..cool right? Haha...no.

The fun thing about being in classes is, since I'm really smart..I get to tutor little kids. It's really funny, not just because the money, but I get to see kids smile.