1

~Your POV~
"Do you ever want to restart?" Dallon sighed out. He had a long day at the studio. He got lots of things done but he always thought that it was terrible. No matter how many times many people have tried to convince him that his work was amazing, he didn't believe them.

I turned to my right side to see Dallon staring up at the ceiling, the blankets covering his lower half.
"Why would I want to? I have all that I need now." I moved a stray hair out of his face
"I know but, I just feel like nothing matters right now. Nobody likes what I do." he closed his eyes.
"Dallon James Weekes don't you dare say that! Everyone likes what you do! There are so many people who would kill to see and listen to you!" I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his chest "Dal, it's late."
"I know, babe. But you know how my mindset is at night."
"You have a big day ahead of you, Dal. Get some sleep. The fans will be waiting."

He nodded and kissed the top of my head. He pulled the blankets up and covered our chests.
"Goodnight babe." he mumbled before falling asleep.

~~~~

"(Y/N), baby, wake up. It's time to go. We don't have much time, Ryan's already on the bus."
I yawned and sat up "Dallon, I'm feeling a little sick." I sniffed "Could you get my clothes please?" "Of Course, doll." he responded.
He got up and gave me an IDKHOW shirt along with some ripped jeans "Thanks, Hun." He smiled

~~~~

"Hey Ryan! What's up?" I said to Ryan, who was sitting on a couch in the tour bus "Hey! I'm good, but are you okay?" he asked concerned. "Yeah i'm fine, just a bit sick that's all." I tried to cover up a cough "Hun, you could go sleep in my bunk if you need to." Dallon suggested. I rubbed my eyes "That'll be great." I trudged over to the bunk area to crawl into Dallon's.

All of Dallon's things were already in here but neatly put away, the only thing left out in the bunk was a blanket. I only covered my waist down, because the top part of my body was already too warm.

"Dallonnn!" I yelled out "Comin'!" He yelled back. "Can you lay with me please?" I pouted "Of course. Scoot over, love." I smiled and slid over a bit "How are you feeling?" He asked as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "Just a little under the weather, I'll most likely be fine tomorrow to see you preform." we both smiled "Great." He said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: i guess i can stop here lmao