Does My Life Suck or Nah

- Rebecca

       I woke up to my stupid older brother Eric banging pots and pans together.

    “Are you trying to kill me!!"I screamed ( More like screeched)and threw a pillow at his head which he successfully dodged.

      No I would never your my sister plus you make great pancakes"he said with a smirk on his lips. What do you want anyways"I asked before I looked at the clock which clearly showed 6:40 damn I'm late Ughhh.

         I hopped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom and once I looked in the mirror at my birds nest of hair I figured that being late and looking like this on the first day of school would suck. I rushed and brushed my teeth and washed my face then I ran to my closet and threw on a crop top with nerd written on it considering I am one is very cliche.

     Just when I was about to walk out of my room Eric yelled“Rebecca you coming or naha word we used often over the summer.

     “Yasss"I yelled back as I ran down the stairs.

     OK so here is the run down of my life my parents are always away on business trips in other company's so Eric and I decided to get a small house close to the highschool it is quite cozy compared to the large ghost infested mansion we used to live in(All mansions have ghosts).I also think mom wasn't so opposed to the idea so she didn't have to hear all my instruments I play the piano,guitar, violin,and an electric guitar. Eric is more of those cocky,arrogant, player jerks but when you get to know him he is just a big softie.

   As soon as I hopped in the car we pulled out the driveway and drove to school once we got out I saw everyone huddled around a car at the other end of the parking lot. I jumped to try and see over all the tall people like I am literally 5'5 some of these people are giants like be considerate of others. When I pushed to the middle of the group of kids through a crack I saw there were three people they all seemed to be wearing the same leather jacket there aura had bad boy written all over it so I backed away can't risk a bad boy seeing me I would be picked on every day they are just like the cheerleaders,assholes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       When I entered the building I hurriedly walked to to my locker so I don't have another bump in with Katie and her minions like last year which made my year a living hell. From then on she would always pick on me, well unless my brother was around but sometimes I would be asking for it like I would make up mean names for her like skank and accidentally let it slip. I always fought back though I may be a nerd but I am not scared of that bitch.

       Once I grabbed everything I turned around to come face to face with a very are chest(I could feel the biceps). I looked up to come face to face with the guys people were talking about in the parking lot(All three of them).

     Just my luck all four of us just stood staring at each other until the shortest out of the three giants decided to break it. I turned to a half boy half man guy with black hair and sky blue eyes.“My name is Derrick”he said as he held out his hand to me. I stared at it before shaking it unlike other nerds I'm not intimidated easily or that boy crazed even though these were total drool worthy boys in front of me. “Hi my names Rebecca"l said with a friendly smile as I looked straight into his eyes I could clearly see the surprise that a nerd like me would be able to speak up. Just then the tramp and her minions walked down the hall and stood right beside the boys standing in front of me. “Eww what are you doing talking to that low life you are way to hot to do that"she said in her very high-pitched voice with a sickly smile towards me.

     “Go to hell”I turned around jus as the bell rung(saved by the bell)without a glance at Derrick and the other two boys I had not even looked at.