Get To Know Me Homie

Thank You Moniquewashere for inspiring me to go on with the story by adding my story to your reading list!!!!

++++++++

- Rebecca

I slowly reached my hand out and shook his firmly,his hands were soft and warm and I can't get over the jolt in my chest. "Nice to meet you Axel I'm Rebecca" I said with a friendly smile towards him and his friends."Hi I'm Justin we have a few classes together remember?" he said with a wink towards my way. People were now staring at are table, attention the thing we don't like. "Well you guys can have the table were going to ...." I say letting the sentence hang and getting up with the girls,everyone watches as we walk away from them (Great!! Note sarcasm).

We walked into the hallway stopped and looked at each other with horrible looks all thinking the same thing Dafauq. After we recovered we went to get ready for are performance, there was a reason for us to leave those hot prices of meat.

++++++++

- Axel

I watched as she walked out of the canteen with her friends at her sides. I turned and looked at Derrick and Justin and they looked right back at me with the same confused look. We got up to go follow them and just then Katie or the it is what her enemies call her. "Why did you sit with her when there is a perfectly good seat next to me" she said with a pout on her lips. I was just about to answer when all the lights cut out except for the one over by the stage(yes there is a stage in the cafeteria I don't know why but I'm about to figure it out)steam was smoking on the stage when it eared out I could see Rebecca and her friends standing on the stage. Rebecca had a microphone in her hands and one friend had another mic the other a keyboard with a mic." Hey everyone just to pass the day by in style" Rebecca said and then nodded to her friend and they started to play. The song was by Taylor Swift called 'Shake it off'.

Play song now

++++++++

- Rebecca

My performance went better than I had thought it would.

Right now I'm in music class listening to the music teacher Mrs.Twinkle teach us about songs named ballads.

"Ballads are love song that either are solos or duets, this week we are doing duets and I will be pairing you guys up."

Groans erupted through out the class including me , everyone new Mrs.Twinkle was a sucker for love songs, story's, anything you name it.She also loved coupling people up.

"Ally and Jonah"

"Jessie and Tara"and the list went on and on.

"Rebecca and Axel"

What is he even in this class? I looked over and sure enough there was Axel.

TO BE CONTINUED