𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐚.

snuggle up for this one, baby.

there are many things life has to offer— happiness, family, adventure— but most importantly, love

there are many things life has to offer— happiness, family, adventure— but most importantly, love. love, i feel, is truly what makes the world spin 'round and 'round. it controls your actions, your thoughts, and even your sleeping schedule; i know that from experience. but, sora, the love we have is unlike any other. i met you on february 10th, and, my goodness, i'm more than happy i did. since that day, you have taught me how to be happy; how to live life to the fullest. you have taught me that family is everything, and that being there for one another is crucial. and, for all of these lessons, your love was always there. you have cheered me up when i needed it most, held me close when bad times were rolling in, and have showed me how much love a parent can have for their children. though we have only spent months together, it has truly felt as though it has been years. you are my stars, my sky, my flower, my sunshine— you are my absolute purpose. thank you, for giving me a purpose. through every obstacle we will have to face during this life, i promise you, i will always love you the most, sora. do not ever forget that.

also, i love making you giggle. don't ever stop doing that, either.

 don't ever stop doing that, either

- L.