Chapter 25

Andy's POV.
I thought he was coming back but I was wrong. But he has always been a stubborn man.
Mikey's POV.
I think he will not come back. I do not understand how he could stab Andy in the back like that. I know he loves him but what he pulls off does not work. I mean Luana can be as nice as she wants for me and she stays a bitch. I was about to go to Andy's room to check on him when it rang. I went to the door and opened.
There was a crying Ryan.
Mikey: "What do you want?"
ryan: "Luana dumped me at the door, because she's not going to be with a loser like me."
Mikey: "Oh Rye, I could have told you, she's a stupid bitch."
Rye: "And for her, I hurt Andy"
Mikey: "Yes and for that he hates you"
rye: "Yeah, but I know you and he were so often together and he did not have time for me anymore, so I was jealous."
Mikey: "That's why you're cheating on him? With Brook who's like a brother to him?"
Rye: "I just did not know how to continue."
Mikey: "It was your decision Rye"
rye: "I know please let me to him I want to clarify that with him"
Mikey: "Rye I think he just does not want to see you"
Rye: "Please, I want to apologize to him"
Mikey: "Ok, but only 5 minutes"
Rye: Okay thanks
I let Rye in and went to the kitchen.
Suddenly I heard screams then suddenly it was quiet.
I heard the door open ten minutes later. I jumped up and ran into the hallway. I saw that Andy was crying.
Mikey: "What happened in there?"
They just shrugged their shoulders.
i asked them imme again, but they never answered, it will probably forever be a mystery.