Chapter 1:

Detective Mckenzie was right at the scene, as usual she would shout at everyone to work their fingers to the bone. "Did you touch her?" "Ye.....I mean No detective." Answered Jimmy in a shaking voice. "What exactly were you doing at this place?" She paused a question on him," Came here to see if every thing was ok." "Interesting!" She said. "So whom were you with?" "Just alone I may say." She jotted everything in her notebook,some Information weren't important but she still wanted to show her efficiency at work.                                                         

"Thanks Jimmy, but we will still need you for further questioning."

"Sounds like am part of the crime already!" " Not exactly but consider yourself one." She answered him while moving towards Dr.Andrey. Being a detective for 15 yrs had been a greatest challenge to her. Sometimes she wished to be a teacher rather than having that work at hand. She couldnt remember precisely what made her be a detective yet she could assure you of how many calls she recieved per day. Sometimes she left her bed for even a week, what a waste!!

"Hey doc,any information so far?"

"Oh plz! For a hundred times now I forbid you calling me doc, its kinda an insult Mckenzie!!! Lamented Dr Andrey.

"Oups sorry! I forgot about that sounds like you are too moral feeded! So how far have you gone with the checking?" She asked.

" To start with she is dead,it seems like she has been pushed by someone with a great force."

"Any sign of struggle she made before she died!?"

"No, only her face profile is outta shape due to sudden fall." Who could have done that! Everyone wondered . The girl seemed humble and very innocent, even Jimmy did not know who on earth had guts to kill a beautiful lass like her!

******    ******** ******

Yesterday was just a history on his side. He had nothing to fear but strength to persue the mission to come.

"Oooh!" He sighed as he laid on his bed, he seemed very zonked and stressed. Echoes of silence pierced his room, he felt asleep. He was living all alone in that mansion, where did he get mone, how had he been rich? Nobody knows. He was known as "B.W" but his real name was Watson Banks.

The place was sorrounded by trees, gardens, a swimming pool and a basketball field, there was two entries main one at the front and smaller at the back. Different cars parked at the car park.

Truly he was living in paradise.

After some hours he woke up, looked at his watch it was around eleven thirty in the morning. Lazly he went to bath, took a little while in the bathroom.

Right after bath  he wore a blue short with a white tshirt, it had been his routine having cigar after bath.......he didnt like smoking but he did it to release tension.

He stood at the balcon viewing his beautiful place. His mascular body, goodlooking face, nice height could be a reason for any woman to fall in love! But why was he single?

His cigar went off and was still in deep thiughts.

"Why did she have to do that!? I hope she is ok." He said in a sad voice.

********    *********      ***********

Detective chief Inspector Vivian Mckenzie made no delay, she opened a new file about the case. Serious investigation was being conducted it was not easy to know the person who commited murder at that time.

Jimmy said to be the owner of the pub, to his explanation, there was a group of people partying on that particular day but he hardly knew the people who were around.

A purse had been found at the gate of the pub it had an health insurance card. Doughts meandered everyone's head for the girl was found behind the pub!

Probably someone might have grabbed the purse from her. Eutropia Passian was her name, aged 20 yrs.

With a cup of coffee on her table she called upon her secretary.