PROLOGUE

This is the story of Giulietta Elettra Bianchi. Bianchi, yes, you've probably heard that surname before; Jules Bianchi. He was Giulietta's Italian cousin, they were indeed very close—more like brother and sister. Right, let's not get into that dark time in Giulietta's life after the accident at Suzuka.
Born and raised in Milan, Giulietta was surrounded by cars her whole life which is why when she left school, she got a job at the local company of Alfa Romeo testing new cars before they go out on the road. She often travels around the world when she has time off; exploring the world is her second hobby, first obviously being cars.
When she can, Giulietta will also fly to various Formula 1 races—generally Australia, Monaco, Germany, Belgium, Italy (of course), Singapore, Japan (always an emotional one) and the United Arab Emirates. That's where she met Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Räikkönen and Daniel Ricciardo, more recently Pierre Gasly and Lando Norris. She is now very close to the drivers and has even managed to make the Iceman crack the occasional smile. Giulietta is also good friends with Minttu Räikkönen and Caterina Masetti, who she was introduced to my their other-halves.
Anyways, on with the story...