Nuko MafuMafu vs Neko Neru [Part 2]

The first day with Neru staying over at his house has started. The morning just like every other morning with MafuMafu. Soraru woke up in the morning like always when his alarm clock rang loud and clear through his bedroom. The older male reached his hand out towards his phone groaning slightly as he turn off the alarms by pressing the phone screen button. He turned his body over so he's laying on his stomach, laying there while hugging his pillow close up to his face as he burying his face into it for a few minutes before finally deciding to get up.

Soraru released his hands that were grabbing onto the pillow and set them down on the bed with the palms facing down so he could push himself up from the bed. With a bit of struggle, Soraru lifted himself up into a sitting position before getting off the bed to get ready. His messy blue that were already messy has just became even more messy than yesterday morning. When Soraru has arrived at the bathroom, he stared right into the mirror only to see a reflecting of himself.

Soraru grabbed his hair brush, brushing his hair to make it at least a bit less messy. When the hair seems slightly better than before Soraru called that good and proceeded to his next action. He picked up his tooth brush, putting a inch of toothpaste in it while the cup was filling up with water before picking it up and continued with everything until he finished his morning daily routine.

MafuMafu and Neru's ear perked up upon hearing the sound of the bathroom door opened. The two cats turn their head, watching Soraru walked out of the bathroom and up the stairs to his room changing. A few minutes later Soraru came back down all changed.

MafuMafu and Neru sway their tail from side to side as they sat on the couch in their human form. They watched as Soraru enter kitchen to prepare breakfast for them and himself.

MafuMafu got up from the couch, making his way to the kitchen doing something he does daily.

"So-ra-ru-san~" MafuMafu sung out the other name when he entered the kitchen. The white haired cat approached his owner slowly, wrapping his arm around the older's waist as he set his head on the area between the raven haired males neck and shoulder. He snuggled his face against Soraru's lower section of his neck with a smile on his face.

Soraru didn't even bother to comment anything on his actions. He has already complained about to this MafuMafu but it seems like the white haired cat never took his words in. It seem he let the word in his ears although it only for a second before it went out again.

"Soraru-san, what for breakfast?" MafuMafu asked, not even bothering to actually take a look at what the older was cooking when it right in front of him.

"Something that will poison you." Soraru replied back in a serious tone, but in reality it was just a joke. "So, if you don't want your food poison I suggest you release me and let me cook in peace." Soraru commented lifting his knife up right in front of MafuMafu's face.

The cat gulped down his saliva, unwrapping his arms from Soraru's waist and back away from him. Soraru glances over at him and mouthed 'thank you' before going back to what he was doing.

MafuMafu stood there and watched the older cook. He stared at the smooth movement of the other cutting the vegetables. However, his eyes weren't focus on the vegetables, instead it was on the smooth pale hand of Soraru's. He watched as the hand moved up and down as he was cutting the vegetables.

I wonder how it would feel being held by that hand?  MafuMafu though. His eyes soon left the older's hand and switched to his neck that is comparable to a new born baby's skin softness and paleness. He stared at the neck area, wishing that he would have left some decorations on it when he had the chance to before. His eyes has left the neck and changed to starting at Soraru's lips, that seems to look quite delicious and sweet, and then his eyes, which resembles the sky along with his name perfectly.