The Group

I'm Chris... I go to this amazing school with amazing people....but now and then people seem to break away. But more of that later.

I mostly just stay within my class, only talking to the people I know,but today I felt like expanding. I went through group by group, looking for people to hang out with, but no one fit the match.

Break time is almost over, but I have found the greatest bunch of people I have ever met.

There was this one girl.. her name was sapphire she was REALLY funny but sometimes was insecure and called herself fat (even though it WASN'T true).

Then there's Scarlett.. this girl was funny .. like REALLY funny.. she would sometimes have moodswings, but hey, waddya gonna do about it right?

Finally there's Alec she seems so innocent and has a great sense of humor... and for some reason... she really loves pandas. ( I know, wierd right)

Ughh school was boring today who even likes algebra anyways, well at least it's break time...

I went over to see our group with three other people , Troye, Delancy and my personal favourite, Kyser this dude was as funny as hell he would have on-and

-off's about keeping fish ( he always resolves to keeping them) and it usually makes my day.