Breaking Away

After yesterday's charades, I didnt really feel like goin to school, but i had to be the better man.....

I went to school all gloomy, then a thought  entered my head,

" Maybe I should apologize"

So  I went over to Troye's class to apologize. When I entered, he stared at me like he wanted to kill me, but I went on with the plan anyways.

I went to Troye and apologized, what he did next surprised me.... he ...... he...... he  apologized back,

" No please... it was my fault, I shouldn't have lashed out like that... it wasnt even your fault, but I should warn you about Kyzer ( he was cut short by me)

" WAIT...KYZER.... I THOUGHT IT WAS KYSER"I exclaimed

he replied,

"It's actually Kyzer but anyways, he is not good company... he might seem nice but trust me.... don't be naive, if you get what I mean, meet me, Delancy and some other people at table 5 during break,"

I replied with a nod of my head. I saw this as an opportunity to take advantage of the situation by pretending to be his friend....but that would mean that I can't hang out or even talk to the other group until my plan is fulfilled and no one not even Kyser can know.

During break time, I went over to table 5, I could see the other group staring at me, this included Chasmine, but I PRETENDED not to care, eventhough I was devastated on the inside.

At dissmissal I  was actually on Troye's side...like actually part of his team and i genuinely didn't like the other group anymore.

While cleaning out my locker, I heard footsteps next to me, I didn't care for them, so I kept clwaning out my locker.

Oit of nowhere.. someone slapped me hard, I felt the burning sensation go through my whole face, I was dizzy

Then I heard a voice,

" WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU REALLY ON HIS SIDE... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!!" 

" Oh my God I'm so sorry, how could I have actually be convinced by Troye" I replied

he added, " It's okay, as long as you're back to normal,"

as he left, I whispered " thank you" he saved me from being one of them.

To think i was actually

breaking away......