❤️It all started with him❤️

Jyushi: n-niisan...?

Oso: please forgive me jyushimatsu...

Jyushi: what do yo-

                          •Pause•

Oso: hold up y'all probably wanna know how I ended up like this, well I'll tell you how it all started since high school ladies and jets, sit back and relax and enjoy the story😁

                   •Six years back•

•Oso pov•

I wondering around the hallways you know skipping class as usually, I went to the bathroom where I always hangout at and just chill in there and wait for class to be over and done with. When I was walking to the bathroom I made sure no one and I mean no one in the boy bathroom, I check the stalls and no boys was here just me, until I heard a loud kick at the bathroom door that I forgot to check, it was jyushimatsu my brother. He always and I mean always skip class but he do be doing his work with choromatsu at home, jyushimatsu glances at me with an angry look on his face, I'm use to that look anyway I don't know about the others but I'm use to that kind of look.

Jyushi: the hell you doing here niisan?!"he ask aggressively"

Oso: oh I'm just skipping class, cause y'know you gotta skip math am I right?"I answer with a smile"

Jyushi: tch yeah you ain't fooling."he reply"

Oso: oh yeahh I just realized that you in the same class with me in all classes.

Jyushi: duhhh you didn't know that?"he said leaning against the wall"

Oso: hey I always be falling asleep through all those classes."I shrug and putting my hands in my pockets"

Jyushi: heh we're both skippers and slackers."he chuckles"

Oso: yup we are and that means we gotta hear choromatsu nag again when we get home.

Jyushi: yeah...

                       •Silence•

Oso: I'm thinking about that I might ask totoko-chan out on a date.

Jyushi: tch you still after her man?"he sighs"

Oso: yeah man, I really like her...allot.

Jyushi was silence after that, he grab his candy suckers outta his pocket and takes the wrapper off of it and put in his mouth angrily, he stared at the bathroom stall and just kept silence for a minute still ugh this is awkward.

Jyushi: y'know...

Oso: hmm?

Jyushi: I use to go out with her.

Oso: what!? Really!?

Jyushi: yeah but it didn't go out well so I dump her."he smirk"

Oso: aww dude for real, why you dump her she's hot y'know!?

Jyushi: she maybe hot but she was just using me for her advantage and tuff like that y'know?

Oso: aww dude seriously?

Jyushi: yeah...

Oso: oh...well I'm still gonna ask her out!

Jyushi: jeez you really are stupid.