You're Leaving Me!

THIS IS  A SAFE CHAPTER TO READ FOR EVERYONE. THERE ARE NO NAUGHTY BITS >.< 

JUST TWO SMALL KISSES. XD

~Hope you enjoy it. sorry for the long wait!

Kat out XD

~~~~~

"HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME TIN!" Can stared at him annoyed. Broken, hurt. It was all he could do to keep himself contained.

Tin sat in front of him, his face schooled into concentration as he worked on his books.

Can chewed, his mouth stuffed to the brim. His eyes like giant wounded saucers. The internal turmoil written all over his face.

Tin pinched the bridge of his nose. Half of him amused by Can and the other part of him trying very hard not to laugh at Can who was attempting to yell at him, his mouth full of snacks. And was now eternally warring with himself whether he should shout before or after he swallowed.

"Yeah, you can swallow your food Can." Tin said.

Relief softened Can's features and he chewed a bunch before swallowing. Then, without thinking he shoved the bread into his mouth, that he had ripped off and been holding in his hands.

Tin's mouth dropped. "CAN!"

"You wanted to talk to me? You have to stop eating to talk to me."

Can's face crumpled with frustration and he shoved the rest of the bread in his mouth after huffing.

"Are you taking me seriously right now? You have to stop eating, you can't just yell at me then stare at me and eat."

Can swallowed quickly. "Sorry, it's reflex... I stress eat..." Can furrowed his brow.

"Nah... I eat for every occasion."

"Can..."

"Ai, sorry Tin. What can I say? I don't even know what I did wrong, why you are doing this to me. No, wait why you already did this to me. But I am sorry, alright!"

Can slumped down onto the bench beside his boyfriend.

"I heard you are transferring." Can said dejectedly.

Tin looked at him. Then back at his books. He saw Can blink away a tear and closed his book. He was trying very hard not to laugh at his poor heartbroken little softy who thought he was leaving him without saying a word. He pat Can on the back gently.

But couldn't hold in his smile when a tear fell down Can's plump cute cheeks.

"Oh, is that what's bugging you... Yeah, I am transferring..."

Can looked up his bottom lip quivering, hurt all across his face. He sniffled and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands.

"You're leaving me!"

"You're leaving me and you think it's funny".

"I didn't mean anything to you?" He sniffled big fat tears rolling down his cheeks. He looked like a giant baby. And Tin wanted to cuddle and hold him so much. But he was also so amused by how fast Can came to conclusions on his own before even asking. It was one of the most adorably irritating things about Can. But in this instance it was too adorably sweet to pass up a chance to tease him.

"I thought you loved me. I loved you and only you Tin! "

"TIN I KNEW YOU WERE MEAN BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU DIDN'T HAVE A HEART!" Can whined.