chapter 11

Picture taken by me :)

Smii7y

"Well-" Smitty started but got cut off by kryoz

"I went after those drug dealers, those I told you about. It ended up with me getting wounded as you have guessed. My chest got cut and my head got smashed but they are in prison and that's the important fact. I came here since it was the closest thing, asked smitzel here to fix me and ended up sleeping here because I was too tired and weak to go back home" he said, making the young student frown at the nickname but nod since it was the truth. Though he didn't understand why the hero quickly jumped in instead of letting him speak so he shot him a look and got a shrug from the other back.

"Damb that sucks bro, how are you feeling? And shouldn't you still be resting? I mean, what if you have an concussion?" Toby asked concerned but kryoz waved it away.
"I feel fine, its just sore and my head its okay." After he finished saying that he silently winced and placed an hand on his head. Smitty glared at him, but knew he had a glimpse of concern in it as well. "Yeah no you should rest kryoz, you came around 2 am here and I'm sure you didn't sleep peacefully" he said while crossing his arms. The hero opened his mouth as if he wanted to disagree but Smitty harden his glare and he sighed in defeat.

"Okay but you three have to watch over the city. And call me if something bad happens. Oh and someone has to bring me home since I don't feel like I can drive like this."  The two friends look at each other and Smitty curiously watched them until he frowned because both males turned to look at him with a light grin. Oh hell n-
"You have a license right?" Cameron asked, grin still on his face. "Well yeah but-" the student started "great! You can drive our little kicked puppy here home" cam beamed with a smile. Puppy? Smitty never would consider the hero a puppy, he'd rather compare him with a snow leopard. Mostly because they are sly and clever along with fast and strong. Don't mention the fact they use their surrounding to catch prey. Yeah that'd fit him. He used to compare kryoz with a black leopard first because he didn't know his hair Color and those eyes were the only thing he ever saw while working with him.

"Guys can I talk to you?" Kryoz's deep voice took Smitty back to earth and looked at him. He looked disproving at thought and hesitant which the younger one could understand. He already had taken a big step to show him his face and reveal his voice, adding the place where he lives at might be a bit too much just yet.

His friends nod and they walked away, leaving Smitty to jump from leg to leg of nerves. He wasn't sure why he wasn't involved in the conversation but he let it be since he didn't want to be rude. He waited patiently and got lost in his thoughts again, thinking about how the months have been flying by and he didn't even care about it. He was having fun surprisingly and kryoz wasn't that bad as he thought. And now he hoped that he could come closer to him now he finally showed a glance of trust towards him. It was a nice feeling. A feeling he barely had with his family.

Smitty's mind got corrupted by a soft gentle hand on his arm and he looked up to meet two familiar eyes. "Cmon, let's go" kryoz said. The student raised a brow. "To where?"

"My house"

Its short, I know, I'm sorry but I like cliffhangers
Hope you enjoyed

Loves
~lia