Day 1

Jisung lies on Chan's bed Hugging his Pillow tigtly while sighing contently..he giggled cutely as he inhaled more of their Leader's scent..

Just then..Chan came inside the room to see the younger lying on his bed.."Jisung??"Chan softly asked, due to shock Jisung frozed as soon as he heard the Boy called his name..

"Oh! Chan hyung!i-i wa-was just! I-

"Jisung..i know you want attention..but..Dont Overdo it please.."Chan sighed sadly, Jisung nodded with his round eyes as he headed outside the room..

Once he was out, he went to Jeongin's bed and saw the Boy sleeping soundly, he immediately pounded on the sleeping boy, who groaned softly.."Jeongin ah!!"Jisung squealed..

"Hyung im sleeping..ugh.."Jeongin groaned as he fixed his position and began to snor again..Jisung sighed as he walked outside the room..

He sat the Couch and turned on the TV to watch something while frowning..Woojin who walked past him noticed this

"Hey..Jisungie..what's wrong?"Woojin sat beside him.."is it wrong to crave for attention at times?"Jisung looked at him frowning...

"Like Chan said, Its okay but dont overdo it..okay?"Woojin rubbed his back for comfort before leaving him."I'll be cooking Our dinner now, please call Minho to Help me okay?"Woojin smiled as The Other Smuled and jumped out from his seat..

"MINHOO HYUNGG!!"Jisung Knocked on the door enthusiastically then heard a 'Come In' before opening it and seeing his Hyung lying on the bed while playing in his phone..

"Hyung!"jisung sat beside him making Minho Chuckle at his Energy,"Woojin hyung told me to call you so you can help him cook for Dinner!"Jisung crawled to Minho and Hugged him tightly then burying his nose in the crook of the Older's neck.."oh is that so?"The Older asks..

"Well, i guess i better get going.."Minho chuckled as he Pinched the Boy's cheeks and ruffling his hair before standing up and leaving the room.."bye Jisungie."

Well, Jisung was left Baffled at the Attention he got from his Hyung..

He wants more..

♡♡♡

Dinner came and the 9 boys sat to eat and thank their Meal before Munching into it, Jisung was slowly Munching while Straing at his Minho hyung with round eyes as he continues to chew, Felix every now and then began to nudge his shoulder in order to reminding him to eat..

While Minho began to notice the Boy's stare and began to shrink down his seat, while eating..

--
Sorry i have cut this here but uwu
Im so soft for Jisungie bby
MINSUNG IS OTP<3

Thank you for reading!!💚💚