Chapter 1

It was a gloomy, dark, Halloween night. It was calm, usually it is little kids running around, but i did not see any at all. Weird. Very calm. Very scary. Then I felt someone touch the back of my neck. Then it made this weird felling. So i ran away from the person. Running and running, I finally realized there was no ground for my feet to beat on.Then i fell in this anonymous black chill slipping threw my grasp as i tried to grab for it. The swirling darkness swallowed me whole. It felt like it was never going to end. Still trying to grasp the black anonymous fog I felt to weak to continue, so I gave up . It still felt like it would never end. Then I saw the bottom. When I hit the bottom the crunch of my bones made me think of a very crunchy potato chip. it made me sad. When a person found me, they had enough supplies to repair me from all of my injuries. But he had told me I could never walk again from my major injuries. That made me start to tear up. They started to flood my face. I got so ******* mad, Started to scream may head off. I think I was the maddest person in the world right now. This was the worst day off my life. God damn I wish Halloween would have been normal like usual. But everything went wrong again. First my wife died from cancer. My daughter died at birth. And now I can not walk. Why does karma always have to strike on my innocent family? What the hell did we do to you? Then I smacked my fragile hand on the arm on the table and I could hear it crunch again. God damn it hurt as bad as when I fell. Then I saw a faint white light in the distance. I wheeled over to it. It turns out there is a whole group of survives that no one had told me me about. But when i got over there, they had prepared for the next survivor of this emptiness of the forgotten world. This had made me a little happier. At least I wasn't alone any more. I could now actually make some more friends. The ones I lost from when this all happened. It should not happen no more. Now we could start my new life. It could be great for me. At the end of that light there was a very tall man at the end of that light. I wheeled myself over to him so i could meet him, that's when he told me his story.