7 - Hips Swaying

*May 11*

Alex waited in his car, Wheatus blasting through the speakers, feet on the worn gray dashboard. His sunglasses covered eyes were trained on prestigious apartment building across the street as he eagerly awaited the appearance of none other than Jack.

The young man’s fingers impatiently tapped out Teenage Dirtbag’s beat on his ice blue, demin covered thighs. Caramel eyes flickered to the radio, checking the time approximately every five seconds. Alex’s patience was wearing thin; his dark haired beau was supposed to have emerged over half an hour ago.

Through tedious research, the brunette had discovered that Jack frequented night clubs and bars Friday nights, causing him to scrap his previous plans of finding him at college. Zack had provided Alex with Jack’s address, where he was currently parked. The man hadn’t previously known about Jack’s wealth, and he was, to say the least, impressed. And curious. After all, where does a college music student come up with that kind of money?

The modern glass door swung open, causing Alex’s wide eyes to focus on the exiting figures. He mentally prepared himself for disappointment; over ten people had already emerged from the building, none of whom he was waiting for.

The brown haired man’s pulse sped up when he made out the striking raven hair of Jack Barakat, along with the buzz cut of Rian Dawson, his supposed best friend. Knowledge that had been acquired from Facebook stalking. Numerous posts about being abandoned by said friend had alerted  Alex that Rian wouldn’t stick around once the pair reached their destination. Which meant that Alex would get him all to himself.

The two climbed into an expensive looking, pristine white car, Rian in the drivers seat. As it began to pull away from the curb, the brunette turned the key in his modest car’s ignition, preparing to tail them.

<+>

Jack turned towards his friend, asking, “Where exactly are we going tonight?”

Rian shrugged, stating, “I don’t know, I’m actually just heading towards downtown. Any ideas?”

“Hmm,” the taller replied, cocking his head and chewing his lip thoughtfully, “What about that new place Josh told us about? Club Rouge?”

With that, Rian nodded, turning down a street and taking them in the right direction. Jack’s mind was instantly swarmed with random thoughts, ranging from What the actual fuck is a tau lepton? - the topic of his Science class earlier that dayto I better get laid tonight, or my dick is going to fall off. A classy man, Jack was.

In all fairness, though, the dark haired man had grown used to a certain amount of sex. His body was reacting badly to the utter dearth of said activity in recent times, and it was quickly becoming all he could focus on. The uncontrollable horniness was affecting everyone – Jack, his friends, family, classmates – negatively. At one point a couple hours ago, the man had gotten so desperate that he’d almost molested Rian when he’d bent over to throw something away. There was no way in hell that would have ended well.

It foreshadowed bad things for upcoming night. Jack would probably jump anyone who looked at him with the slightest hint of lust in their eyes, or did something remotely sexual. Knowing his luck as of recent, he’d wake up the next morning with some greasy haired, slime drenched, pot reeking hippy in his bed.

In his current state, the young man honestly couldn’t say that he could care less. As long as it had a heartbeat and hole, Jack was willing to fuck it tonight.

<+>

As Alex parallel parked in front of what appeared to be the club Jack and Rian were hitting that particular night, he though back to Zack’s words from earlier.