1

-show your support by tapping the vote and also leave your thoughts by commenting.💘

"hooaaam" wonho yawned as he was awake by the sound of his alarm, showing it's 8 o'clock already.
after some stretching on bed, he then got up from his king sized bed.
putting his cute white bunny slippers on, he walked to the door and goes outside of his room.

tbh, his house is way too big for him. he got this big ass house from his father. think of it as his congratulation gift after succeeding his study at one of the most prestigious university in Seoul.

he usually threw some parties with his friends so he wouldn't feel that lonely. or he usually brings his one night stands to his house. eventhough they never last long.

he took a bowl and his favorite cereal for breakfast.
aftet eating, he went to the bathroom to take his morning shower.

after showering, he would get ready for work. his closet was full of expensive clothes. most of them are suits but he also has some casual clothing. just in case.

-skip-

he got into his black lambo after all of the fuss and goes to his gym.

"good morning, sir" the staffs said and bows.
"good morning too, do well today will ya?" wonho replied and gave them a smile.
wonho is known for his sweet heart. he is always kind hearted to everyone.
"yes sir" the staffs replied and bows one last time before returning to their places, doing their job.

wonho walks to his office, where its only him there and its huge af. basically, what he does at his office is watching the building at the tv. he has eyes all over the building. since it's pretty boring for him so he made a coffee shop on the first floor. at least it'll help him from being sleepy.

the gym's pretty packed today. oh and yeah, its a man's gym. yup, no girls can go exercise there. pretty much, wonho doesn't need to go to clubs to meet some boys. that's why he would go everyday here. he doesn't wanna miss someone golden.

knock knock knock

three knocks disturbed wonho's mind. he walks to the door and opens it.
"sir, the poor guy is here again. do you want me to call the security?" said the staff.
well, since his gym is super sophisticated and there are many rich and powerful man here, he sure doesn't want his gym to look bad or low imaged.

"its okay, kihyun. just take me to him and i'll talk to him." he sighed slightly and pats kihyun on the shoulder.
"okay sir, he's on the 3rd floor." kihyun leads the way.

"he's there sir" kihyun points at one of the treadmill.
"okay kihyun, thank you. you may get back to work." he smiled and left.

wow.
wonho wasn't really expecting the poor guy to have such a tall and muscular figure.
he came to him and gave him a smile before talking.

"uhm, excuse me sir? sorry for interrupting, but i guess you're on the wrong gym here" he said to the poor guy, who's currently running on the treadmill.

obviously, the guy was bothered so he stopped his treadmill and unplugs his earphones.

"sorry?" he said.
"sorry for interrupting but are you perhaps on the wrong gym?" wonho asked once again with a small smile on his face. he gotta admit, the poor guy was pretty hot. him sweating everywhere is so sexy.
"what do you mean by that?" he was getting uncomfortable and his exercising time was interrupted.

wonho lightly sighed and gave him another smile.
"there's another gym nearby. eventhough it's not the best like mine, it's still a gym."

the poor guy stared wonho looking confused.
"is it wrong for me to workout here? i'm the one who's paying here, sir?"
"ah yes, call me wonho. i'm the owner." wonho took his right hand out of his pocket to give the guy a handshake.
"it's shownu, sir wonho." he replied the handshake and smiles.

cute.

"yes as i was saying." shownu interrupted wonho's thought.
"are you forbidding me to workout here?" shownu asked.

"you know what, nevermind. i'm sorry for interrupting." wonho bowed.

shownu chuckled and said "no problem sir." shownu turned his back on wonho and turned the treadmill on again.

wonho left and went to the elevator.

"shit. he's hot."