Final Episode

''Aw Adam's boyfriend is leaving for Voltron huh?''
Adam let out a sigh in distress, he was trying to ignore Curtis.

''Leave me alone.''

''I pity you... I mean Shiro choosing Voltron over you is extremely funny. You couldn't please him I guess.''

Curtis chuckled cynically while making fun of Adam. Actually, Adam wasn't sad because of Curtis' words, he wasn't sad. He was extremely angry, he didn't even care what Curtis was telling him. He was feeling betrayed, done, angry, numb every bad feeling was hitting him. 

''Curtis why does this even matter to you? I mean you weren't with us at that moment. I guess Shiro told you what shitty things he had done. If you are proud of that as-hole you are disgusting.'' 

Curtis frowned at his words.

''I mean Shiro used to like me. I think he used you to get me out of his mind.''

Adam stopped breathing for a moment. His heartbeat was racing, his eyes started to get teary. He quickly stood up and ran to his locker to get his phone. He called Shiro as soon as he opened his phone. You better open Adam mumbled. 

''Adam?'' 

''Where are you?''

''Uh at the.. um.. Park?''

''I'm coming.''

''Wait why-''

Adam knew he was doing something really dumb but he just had to learn if it was true or not. He quickly left his school, running to Sakura park. Everything seemed much darker than before, the scent of the blossoms didn't come to his nose. The park was extremely calm and quiet. And there he was, standing under the tree nervously. His black hair was touching his forehead. His eyes lit up when he saw Adam.

''Adam!'' He smiled innocently.

''Shiro are you leaving for Voltron?''

Shiro stopped breathing for a moment. He was so anxious, biting his nails he tried to stay calm.

''Where did you learn that from?''

Adam tried to ignore his teary eyes. This was seriously too much for him. He wanted to kill himself.

''Shiro why?! I shared my everything with you! I shared my- my heart! And now you are leaving..? You are a jerk!''

Shiro started to breathe heavily, he couldn't understand what was his boyfriend talking about. 

''You- You betrayed me! You used me!''

Shiro frowned.

''What the hell are you talking about?'' He said angrily, scaring the smaller figure slightly.

''Do you even know what is real and not? You don't!'' Shiro pushed him lightly to the tree, blocking his way with his arm. Adam blushed slightly, his lip started to shake, eyes are teary.

''C-Curtis told me that you liked him at the past and used me because you couldn't get him out of your mind.'' Adam finally managed to say. He wanted to hug his boyfriend but he was scared of his actions.

''No! I never liked him! And Adam, you are so important to me! Plus I'm not going to be a part of Voltron... I choose you over it, I was actually planning to tell you that today but you seemed so mad...''

Adam didn't know how to reach, so he just hugged the taller figure. Feeling his warmth on his body once again. Shiro was like his painkiller. Shiro also wrapped his arms around his waist tightly, putting his ching on his fluffy, messy, vanilla-scented hair.

''I-I'm sorry..'' Adam finally said.

''It's okay Adam... I love you so much.''

''I-I love you too Takashi.''

10 years later

The smaller figure held his boyfriend's hand as he looked around curiously with his puppy eyes. A wide smile appeared on his lips while watching people dance and kiss under the rainbow flag. Everything looked just way too perfect. Shiro looked at his boyfriend and gave him a little, fast peck on the lips. The sun hitting all these colors were making everywhere dim in rainbow color. When Adam was about to go somewhere else Shiro pulled him, giving him a red colored box. When Adam tried to grab the box, Shiro didn't let him. So he turned somewhere else but not facing Adam. When he turned around he showed Adam a little puppy. The puppy had brown fur and white paws with white ears. It looked so cute, it was extremely small. Adam started to laugh when he saw the puppy. When he grabbed the puppy he saw something wrapped on his neck. 

''No...Takashi..''

Adam started to tear up fastly. His tears falling down from his eyes to his jawline.

''Are you serious?'' He kept repeating. He grabbed the shiny ring from the puppies neck. There was also a paper that was written by Shiro.

Will you marry me?

Shiro gave the puppy to his friend as he grabbed his lover's hands. 

''Will you marry me, Adam?'' He said, almost crying. Adam started to cry because of the happiness he was feeling. 

'''Y-Yes!! Are you serious? Oh my...'' Adam let and watched his boyfriend put the ring to his ring finger. 

''Baby why are you crying?'' Shiro said laughing. Adam slowly hugged him and said.

''Because I love youu... And- And I really wanna spend the rest of my life with youu... I look like a mess!'' Shiro gave him a kiss. Everyone around started to cheer up. Adam was extremely happy and shocked, he didn't know what to do. He hugged Shiro so tightly. Adam giggled during their kiss uncontrollably. 

now he was able to be with Shiro for the rest of his life...

Hai!! Thanks for reading my book! I am so grateful for all the reads and votes for this book! I know I didn't post for a long time but now here we are! Comment down what ship you want for me to write a fanfic of! Byee!! :)