Prologue

Harry Pov

I had just got done with my uncle Vernon's daily beating, hence I was limping towards the closet under the stairs. I flopped down onto my make shift bed, if you could even call that, wincing in pain as I did so. I looked over at the clock on the wall, it was a bit broken for it used to be Dudley's. It was a few minutes before midnight, my birthday.

I was gonna be 14, going into 4th year, which is just another year of pain, being taunted, and abuse. I was starting to count down the seconds till midnight.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
On that last second, pain had shot through my entire body. I bit my pillow in order for the Dursleys to not hear my screams of pain.

Eventually I ended up passing out into a dreamless sleep due to pain.

Time skip to morning

I had woken up to banging on the front door and Vernon yelling at someone. "Why are you here you freak?!" Vernon yelled as his face most likely turned a reddish purple. "I'm here for my pup." The familiar voice said as I heard foot steps come closer to my closet.

"Where is my pup?" Said the voice as it got closer. "You're right in front of the freaks door, he's probably not even awake, damn disgrace." Said Vernon as I heard the locks unlock. "What did you just call my pup!?" I heard the voice, that I now identified as my godfather, Sirius Black, he sounded angry, oh no.

"He's a disgrace, and a freak just like you!" He shouldn't have said that. "You know what, just got out of azkaban for something I didn't do, not gonna go back for the homicide of a muggle." You could hear the annoyance and desperation in his voice. "Just go away, we'll be out of the hair you don't have." He said as he opened the door.

"Pup, you awake?" He asked as he leaned into the small space I called my room for most of my life. "Y-yeah, how are you here tho? Summer break is almost over, you know Dumbledore said-" I asked/stated as I sat up. "Fuck whatever Dumbledore has said, we need you out of this closet," Sirius said as he held out his hands to help me out. I grabbed them and began to pull myself out, shocked I wasn't feeling any pain from the previous night. "Um, Harry, is it just me or did you get, shorter?"  He asked as I crawled out of the closet. I looked at him slightly confused and walked towards the washroom.

I walked in and looked at my reflection, what I saw was almost unbelievable. I had gotten shorter, and more feminine. My hair had also gotten longer, ending at the small of my back it was also a darker shade of black. My lips were more plump and kissable, almost as if they were meant to be that way from birth. My eyes were a red Ruby color with obsidian specks, the colors blending in perfectly with each other. I also noticed the fangs in place of my normal teeth.

I looked over at Sirius, looking for an answer to want had happened to me. "Sirius, what happened to me?" I asked looking down at my feminine body and back up at him. "I think you went through a creature inheritance." He said slowly as he walked towards me and caressed my hair. I felt comforted by the small gesture, hence the stressful situation.

"Let's take you to Gringotts, the goblins should know what's going on." He said as he began to pack up the little belongings I had in my closet with a levitation spell. "Wait before we go, you never answered my question," I said as I watched him work. "I had a sense that you were in danger, so did Moony, we were worried so I sought to it myself to make sure you were okay." He said as he finished packing my things into my truck, shrinking it and sticking it into his pocket. He then placed a hand on my shoulder and we aparated away.

At Gringotts

We popped into Gringotts, quite literally for that matter. We walked up to the front desk and were greeted by a goblin by the name of Griphook. "How may help you, Mr. Potter and Mr. Black?" He asked as we got closer. "We need an inheritance and DNA test on Harry." He demanded, I hate when there so rude to those who work for them. "Please, we need them, please. God Sirius where are your manners." I said as I smiled lightly at Griphook.

He looked shocked to be shown such kindness. He seemed to be in a bit of a daze because of it. He then snapped out of it and said, "O-oh, yes of course, right away, please follow me." He said as he got down from his seat and lead us to a different room.

We entered the room off to the side with a table in the middle of the room. There were 3 chairs one on one side and two on the other side. We all sat down in the chairs and Griphook pulled out a piece of parchment paper and a dagger. "Mr.Potter please slice your hand and let 3 drops fall onto the paper please." He said as he handed the dagger to me. I sliced the palm of my hand and let a few drops fall onto the parchment and watch as words started to appear.

Birth certificate fake(illegal)
Name: Harry James Potter
Father: James Potter(deceased)
Mother: Lily nee Evans Potter(deceased)
Godfathers: Sirius Black(alive), Remus Lupin(alive)
Inheritance
Potter vault(through will)
Griffindor vault(through birth)
Evans vault(through will)
Creature inheritance
Doesn't have one

Birth certificate(real)
Name: Hadrian Rosa Snape-Riddle
Father: Tom Marvolo Riddle (Voldemort)(in hiding)
Mother: Severus snape(alive)
Godfathers: Lucius Malfoy(alive), Sirius Black(alive), Remus Lupin(alive)
Godmother: Narissa Malfoy(alive)
Godbrother: Draco Malfoy(alive)
Inheritance
Potter (through will)
Evans (through will)
Snape (through mother)
Riddle (through father)
Prince (through mother)
Griffindor (through birth)
Slytherin (through birth)
Hufflepuff (through birth)
Raven claw (through birth)
Hogwarts heir (through Merlin)
Creature inheritance
Creature: vampire (50%), dark veela (50%), submissive
Mate(s): dark imp(Dominate), dark imp(dominate, submissive)
Magical core:grey, level:Merlin
Spells, potions, and blocks
Parslemouth(90% blocked)
Wand less magic(99% blocked)
Wordless magic(70% blocked)
Magic core(90% blocked)
All keyed to Albus Dumbledore
Love potion keyed to Ginivera Weasley
Loyalty potion keyed to Ronald Weasley, Ginivera Weasley, Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley, The 'light' side of the war
Vault transactions
25000 taken- Albus Dumbledore(each month)
30000 taken- Molly Weasley(each month)
100 given- Hermione Granger(each month)

I can't believe it, they lied to me, stole from me, and kept me from my real family. They'll pay, they're all gonna pay.

-----------------------------
Word count: 1129
Hey, guys welcome to my new story, hope you guys will like it, I have a lot more to say but, I don't have the energy, I am very tired, it is currently 12:28 AM(28 after midnight). Good night y'all. ~Dean