Chapter - 01

Eun Kyung's POV

"That one! Umm that one too, uhhh this one definitely!"
My Hands traced the clothes as i walked side by side of the clothes rack. These are soo last month , like get something new.

Different types of clothes were hung around the store on the walls and racks. Athletic to casual all you could find here. It's been 2 hours since I've left home and I'm done for today.

"Ma'am ,would you like any accessories to go with the outfits you bought?" asked the servant who followed me around, carrying the shopping basket.
"I need you to select the accessories for me as I am tired" I said tiredly.
"But remember, one wrong match and it's over for you!" I raised my voice at her.
Terrifically she nodded her head and dashed out to the accessories section.
I have a reputation to keep. And wearing mis matched clothes and accessories would cost me a lot in terms of my reputation.
The moment she left , entered another servant with my favorite drink- Vanilla frappe.
Taking the drink from her , I looked at my smartphone. Tons of likes on my insta picture and 1 thousand new followers.

Y'all wonder what I do? Absolutely nothing.
I sometimes model for my mom's clothing line "Bqueen".

Jeon jungkook's POV
"The most successful  youngest handsome bachelor Jeo-" I switch off the TV. All they show is me! I'm not all face , but does the media care? NO! Frustrated I softly bang my head on the office desk , containing my laptop and files.

"Sir , you've a meeting in an hour after lunch"
Walked in my secretary Jung Sok with my daily schedule, reminding me about the happenings today.
"Okay, thank you - I"ll be back after lunch" I glanced at him , approving him to get out of my room and have his lunch.
Jungkook let's go. Let's get to the Roz Cafe , shall we?

While walking in between the desks of  my employees, they all glanced at me for a milli second and looked away  thinking that I didn't see them glancing at me, little did they know - I notice every single thing happening in my company , I smirked.
Anyways , none of them are at least not pissing me off.

Eun Kyung's POV
"But mom" I whined at my mom.
"No" she looked at me void of emotion on her face.
"But why?????" How could she do this to me? I had never thought this day would come , where my own mother would do this.

———————————————-————————
Chapter 1 is out!!!!