Dirty Niall Horan Imagine

*Imagine*

You and Niall have been dating for a year and you've decided to move I. with him. The night you finished unpacking your things into the apartment you heard a knock at your door. "who could that be!?" you ask Niall as you walk to open the door. "Surprise!!!!" the other boys shout but Louis shouts the loudest. "What are you lads doing here!?" asks Niall. "We figured you'd be done unpacking by now and we've come to celebrate!" exclaimed Liam. "Actually love I'm extremely knackered and I'd like to go to bed now" you tell Liam. "Yeah lads we just got a new bed and we'd like to try it out" Niall says winking. "Yeah! make your babies!!" Yelled Zayn. "GUYS!!!!" you yell while turning as red as a rose. "Come back tomorrow and I'll cook brunch!" you explain to them. "Okay love see you tomorrow" Harry tells you. They take turns kissing your cheek and leave. As soon as they've gone Niall shuts the door and you head to your room. Niall follows. When you go to the room Niall slams the door and throws you on the bed. "I've been waiting so long for this!" Niall says ripping off your shirt. "Me to babe" you say ripping off his. You both remove eachothers pants and you slowly tease him. "Stop teasing and let me fuck you!!" Niall yells. "Go Niall do whatever it is you want tonight I'm all yours!". Niall started off slow while kissing you deeply and leaving love bites. Then you yell and scream and he thrusts deep into you over and over. When you've both finished Niall rolls off to the side of you. He lays there stroking your hair and tells you how much he loves you. You soon fall asleep in his arms and awaken the next day to the boys.