Coming out

Denki Kaminari was a smart man. He was smart in the way that he knew a lot of things about a lot of stuff. Such as, if you asked him the release date of his favorite vine he would tell you the exact minute it was posted. However, he was never the school smart type. So getting into UA was no less than a miracle. Since starting school at UA he realized 3 things. 1) Every single man in class 1-A was incredibly attractive. 2) Kirishima Eijirou was the most attractive out of all of them. 3) He was very very gay for Kirishima.  

            Having a crush on his best friend was fine at first. He could manage it. Sure he stole a couple of glances at the redhead's abs during training, and yeah sure he may have blushed every time he saw that million dollar smile of his. But, he was handling it just fine.

     It wasn't until Kirishima drunkenly came out to Denki, that Denki knew he was in deep shit. He could remember it like it was yesterday...

       Denki had hosted the whole Bakusquad in his dorm room one night for their favorite pastime, beer, and Mario Kart. Everything was going perfect, until Bakugo threw a controller at Sero and yelled, "FUCK YOU TAPE FACE! I SHOULD HAVE WON THAT ROUND!" Sero just sat back and laughed his ass off knowing that Bakugo would probably never beat him while he was drunk.

     Shortly after that happened Mina carried a very drunk Sero to his own room and Bakugo left on his own accord. Even though the others had left, Kirishima remained. He and Denki played a few more rounds of Mario Kart but before they knew it they were nothing laying down in Denki's bed. 

          Denki vaguely remembers taking a hit off his  Juul. They laid there staring at each other for god knows how long. Denki's face was blushing a bright red but Kirishima didn't seem to notice. Denki could feel himself drifting off to sleep. His eyes slowing started to close. Kirishima, half thinking that Denki was asleep, whispered to him, "I'm so gay bro...like the guys in our class are just...so...hot." Denki's eyes shot open. He could hear his heartbeat. There's no way that he just said that. There's no fucking way that Kirishima, his crush, just came out to him. However, all he could think of to say was, "W-what?" Kirishima quickly laughed it off, "Oh uh...didn't think you were awake...sorry.." Denki watched in horror as Kirishima stumbled out of his room and into the darkness of the hallway.

      Denki sat straight up. Through the fuzziness of his head, he tried to process what had just happened. Kirishima had just come out to him and instead of saying that he supported him or even that he had a massive crush on him, he fucking said 'what!' He was an absolute idiot. He felt tears roll down his face but he ignored them. He reached down for a long forgotten can of beer and chugged it. He looked up at the ceiling and just thought about how much of a screw of he was. He couldn't believe that he blew it with his crush.

      ....That was almost an entire month ago. The morning after the whole..incident...Kirishima didn't seem to recall a single event from the previous night. Which honestly took a huge weight off of Denki's shoulders. Life continued. They went to class, they trained, they got in trouble, they had video game nights, and they did dumb high school stuff.

    Denki was sitting on his bed playing super smash bros when he heard a knock on his door. He quickly paused the game and opened the door to see an awkward looking Kirishima standing there. He rubbed his neck and looked up at the blonde. "Hey man, can we talk..." He looked around the hallway frantically. "Alone? Please?" Denki nodded as he held the door open for the other boy. Kirishima quickly rushed over to the bed to sit down while Denki closed the door.

    Kirishima sat there for a moment. The air was thick with tension. It was Denki who spoke first, "Soo..what's up man? Are you ok?" He said while trying to avoid making eye contact with the other man.  Kirishima looked down at his hands, "Well man...fuck this is so unmanly..sorry hold on." He took a quick deep breath and continued his train of thought. "I thought that you of all people would understand this...I'm..gay. I like boys..in a romantic way. I wanna kiss them and hold their hands and I want to marry a boy. Please don't think of me any different..." Kirishima looked up at Denki with a red face, trying to hold back tears.

             Denki thought about this for a moment. For some reason ,the universe was giving him a second chance and he wasn't gonna fuck it up this time. He walked over to the bed and sat next to Kirishima and put his arm around his shoulders. "Kirishima...I support you. I'm so proud of you and I'm so fucking happy-" Denki suddenly felt a small jolt of electricity going through his body. Kirishima yelped In surprise as the small shook hit him.

        Denki stared at him in horror, "Fuck I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to..I just got excited. It was a complete accident I promise-" He cut himself off when he heard Kirishima laughing. "Bro it's ok. Seriously calm down."

       Calm down? How can he calm down? His crush just came out to him, again. He couldn't be happier and he couldn't contain himself. He wrapped Kirishima in a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you."

      Kirishima hugged him back for a moment before pulling away to look at Denki in the face. "There's one more thing. You can't tell anyone ok?" Denki nodded his head quickly. "I- I have a crush on Bakugo."