Just one heartbart

You've been trapped in your mind your doubts tucked down below but it's okay to be afraid I'll show you all that I know.All I need is a heartbeat just a breath and I'm through I can open up your world I do this all for you.

I can see it in your eyes my words ignite something inside. If you only knew the truth of those who hide within your skies. If you give me just one heartbeat I can show you the truth I can open up my world and share it all with you.

Hollypaw
He knows something about the prophecy we have to ask him what it means.

Lionpaw
Can we trust him?

Jaypaw
He did know about the darkness before it happened.

Hollypaw
Well, what are we waiting for?

I've got the answers to your wonders that you ponder so you wander past your thunder to a world that is different from any other.

Little Jay heard me say my foretelling of the day when the sun was pushed away and the sky bled to grey.

But I can see you don't trust so easily so let me share a breath of time trapped within my memories.

There's a kin of three who'll rise beyond a family tree that will bring a whole new glory to a fiery prophecy.

Bold sol's an old soul
I'm beyond clans and patrols
Old sol's Bold soul's goal's to be in control.

Your prophecy can wait black will take the bait it's time to finish what I started when I came to this lake.

Look around you at the stars they're silent tonight. They're nothing more than just fables a long tradition full of lies. If you silence one more heartbeat shadows rein will come to view. We can open up this world and it's leader will be you.

Sol is now talking
Starclan refuses to answer your calls blackfoot, they've abandoned you.
It's time to put your destiny into your own paws

Sol is singing once again
Just when I thought I'd won one stunt left me undone and my fate has plunged and spun into the paws of someone who is eager to believe her destiny's a high achiver, so I'll reach her and I'll teach her and eventually deceive her.

But she can that I lack her beliefs but if she gives me just one heartbeat their defeat is in reach.

She is wrapped in her deceit.
Soon my task will be complete.
They'll be banished to a blackout endless shadows I'll realise.

I've got the answers to their wonders that I've conjured while I've wandered past your thunder to a world that's different from any other.

Hollyleaf will now be signing in the background in ()

(All I ever waited was to be something more)

I'll replay all I say of my foretelling of the day when the sun was pushed away and the sky bled to grey.

But I can see they don't trust so easily so I will share a breath of time trapped within my memories.

(My family the code code it's all I lived for)

There's a group of three who plead.
There so blinded by their greed. That will make all of my work compose completely seamlessly.

Bold sol's an old soul
I desire full control
Old sol's Bold soul's goal's
to evoke revolt

(Am I wicked right down to the core),

Your prophecy's my bait,
soon I will dictate all choices of the voices who're around this lake.

But they can see that I lack their beliefs, but if they give me just one heartbeat their defeat is in reach .

(I left him bleeding out on that stream shore)

I'll wrap them up in my deceit, soon my task will be complete.
They'll be banished to a blackout, endless shadows I'll realise.

You stand faced here before my truth yet you continue to hide. You need me now more than ever, I'm an escape for all your lies. I see darkness in your heartbeat this clan life you will loose.

You have opened up his world his blood was spilt on you.

All I need is a heartbeat just a breath and I'm through. I will open this world, my sights are set on you.

Just a breath and im through.
I do this all because of you.

All I need is (*a heartbeat.*)

End song

Note: okay at the end when I put (*a heartbeat*) with the weird star thingys* and parentheses () it meant that both sol and hollyleaf were singing, sorry I didnt tell you earlier.